2019-nCoV

yep, limited supply of Pfizer so they have pushed AZ hard, especially for 50+
and like the Danish first said, it kills a lot of people. This was of course dismissed as anti vaxx and anti UK/Brexit backlash by the MSM and the gov. drug pushers.

I always thought it was dodgy, it's now certain and they have created a total shitfest.

Many ppl now will not go anywhere near a covid vaccine, of any brand.

I'll still get the Pfizer at some stage if it is needed for international travel, it wont be for a while now, they have hardly any stock.

Wonder if these nice people will donate all the unused AZ to the third world?

Superior white men afraid to post opinions with their name attached.

Why the fuck would I do that, Lavan? I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else here on this dying gaming forum. I don't use it to try and justify a pathetic life, unlike some people.

But ubu.

gg australia

image.png

:lol: absolute lack of critical thinking

COVID-19 vaccine weekly safety report - 27-05-2021 | Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)

To 23 May 2021, 3.6 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been given in Australia. In this period, the TGA has received 210 reports of deaths following immunisation – 109 have been reported for the Pfizer vaccine, 94 for the AstraZeneca vaccine and seven where the vaccine was not specified. Most of these reports (93%) were for people 65 years of age and over, and over three quarters were 75 years of age and over. Many of the deaths relate to elderly aged-care residents.

The TGA reviews all deaths reported after vaccination and monitors for safety signals. Part of our analysis includes comparing expected natural death rates to observed death rates following immunisation. To date, the observed number of deaths reported after vaccination is actually less than the expected number of deaths.

Each year in Australia, there are about 160,000 deaths, equating to 13,300 a month or 3050 each week. In the most recent reporting year (2018)(link is external) two-thirds of these deaths were in people aged 75 years and over.

Additionally, deaths from COVID-19 disease overwhelmingly occur in the elderly. While the 20-29 age group has had the highest number of cases of COVID-19 in Australia (followed by the 30-39 age group), 94 % (852 of 910) of COVID-19 deaths in Australia(link is external) have been in those aged 70 or over.

Apart from the single Australian case in which death was linked to TTS, COVID-19 vaccines have not been found to cause death. Given the benefits of vaccination with regard to preventing severe disease, hospitalisation and death from COVID-19, particularly in older age groups, immunisation is strongly encouraged as we head into the winter months.

Fake graphic misrepresents government data on Covid-19 vaccines in Australia | Fact Check

lol

The TGA has also received 22,031 reports of adverse events following Covid-19 vaccination as of May 23, 2021 but most of these were “mild” cases.

“Almost 80% of reports were for common, expected and generally mild adverse events, such as headache, joint/muscle pain, fever/chills, injections site reactions, fatigue/lethargy, nausea and dizziness,” the TGA spokesperson told AFP.

Oh ok, we mean, like, there totally were 20,000 adverse affects but like 80% were mild. Just nausea and headaches and shit. The 4400 serious ones? Eh whatever.

Also, yeah the 200 deaths were actually reported... but like, they totally weren't caused by the vaccine. We verified that.

this is my new fave graphic

image.png

the fact-checkers response is so predictable and amazing.... "but N E ONE can put things in VAERS lol its total bullshit, check with the CDC"

But then you go to the CDC website and they routinely reference data from VAERS. :lol:

No cause for concern, that right there is just a blip in the data. Just an anomaly.

More deaths from "vaccines" in the last year than in the previous 30 years combined is just an anomaly.

you're right hellsfury

the vaccine didn't cease all causes of death covid or otherwise you should probably stay away from it

Back