2019-nCoV

i just lost sense of taste and smell, no fever or body aches, maybe had a slight cough for a week, that's it. :shrug:

After coming back I do believe you called it a "little bitch virus," lol.

If you understood anything about viruses, you'd appreciate that the coming plague isn't a joke. But you don't understand. You don't appreciate. Everything you post is stream of consciousness.

The Coming Plague: Newly Emerging Diseases in a World Out of Balance: Garrett, Laurie: 9780140250916: Amazon.com: Books

For those of us that didn't get infected with it, consider us evolving ahead of you.

After coming back I do believe you called it a "little bitch virus," lol.

If you understood anything about viruses, you'd appreciate that the coming plague isn't a joke. But you don't understand. You don't appreciate. Everything you post is stream of consciousness.

The Coming Plague: Newly Emerging Diseases in a World Out of Balance: Garrett, Laurie: 9780140250916: Amazon.com: Books

For those of us that didn't get infected with it, consider us evolving ahead of you.

I never got it either. Must be my Native American heritage rising up to protect me from the Chinese virus.

Naw. Native American blood is weak pussy blood. Must be my superior white man blood.

Superior white men afraid to post opinions with their name attached.

What are we down to here? 19 active users? 17 white men plus Cael and I? No women, no other minorities? Fantastic, and watching you drive this place down is mad fun.

feels good if your a fish mabye a little elbow room. not sure tho, thats my name you can take it to the bank

Superior white men afraid to post opinions with their name attached.

What are we down to here? 19 active users? 17 white men plus Cael and I? No women, no other minorities? Fantastic, and watching you drive this place down is mad fun.

I'm an 'other' minority, for where I live.

what's the reasoning behind your hesitancy?

Mine was because I didn't believe the risk of an essentially untested vaccine was worth it against the risk of catching covid, never mind the risk of serious illness or death.

This despite the government assuring me it was safe, calling me hesitant and an anti vaxxer.

Luckily my doubt was borne out by the government now saying that oops, actually it isn't safe anymore so we recommend you NOT to have it.

so there u go

Imagine being a healthy under-40 and getting vaccinated with some experimental shit with obvious documented side effects. lol

Imagine being a healthy under-40 and getting vaccinated with some experimental shit with obvious documented side effects. lol
i took it at 40

The gf is going to try not to get one. She had covid right away last year…verified by test. So theres no reason to get one…until maybe you need one to travel to usa? Even then…its a pointless thing to inject

i took it at 40

The gf is going to try not to get one. She had covid right away last year…verified by test. So theres no reason to get one…until maybe you need one to travel to usa? Even then…its a pointless thing to inject

I dunno if you have other issues or w/e but p much the risk vector is so fuckin miniscule with covid, i just don't see a point for vaccination unless you're already frail and/or old.

U do u bro

I dunno if you have other issues or w/e but p much the risk vector is so fuckin miniscule with covid, i just don't see a point for vaccination unless you're already frail and/or old.

U do u bro
no totally. I see the risk from covid and the vaccine as negligible. That said people need the fundamental freedom to decide what goes in their bodies.

Yeah me too, very badly. If someone knows how to score me a green card or whatever, Im all ears.

gg australia

image.png

Back