2019-nCoV

Got my first hit of Pfizer today. They've got so many open appointment slots now it's a walk-in with no wait. While I was sitting in observation though some 20 year old kid who just got their first shot blacked out before he got to observation. Just like that Dutch lady. Head slammed into the floor, couldn't believe he didn't crack it. Came to about 30 seconds later and had no idea where he was, tried to stand but the nurses held him down. Seemed fine a few minutes later, aside from being in a wheelchair and having a massive lump.

do you think he passed out because needles give him the heebie-jeebies or he passed out because the mRNA told him to?

Seemed obvious it was nerves, and some people don't do needles well. Caught everyone there off guard. Looked like a healthy 20 something year old male.

heh, my history.

methotrexate, enbrel, humira, orencia, cimzia, currently xeljanz. Honestly, I have the best luck with 180mg depo medrol.
enbrel, humira, simponi, cosentyx

cosentyx is actually the one im sorta sticking with now; sorta the same results as the others but they are paying the 10% copay my insurance wont cover.

my insurance covered 90% of enbrel and that meant 270$ out of pocket every month lol

Back