2019-nCoV

FWz4sWI.jpg

Didn't you end up getting Vax'd because your daughter told you they wouldn't visit unless you did, or am I misremembering?

No, not me
I was disappointed she took it for school and work,,, but now she is against it and hopes she's not forced to again.

biden wasn't gonna take the trump vax but he saw the light and took it now we're all trump vaxed and covid is gone!

Yeah, but no.

I'm clean. The Libertarian pro guns pro LGBTQIAPN+ pro freedom of choice Leftwings didn't get the vax of corruption, bro.

Last edited:
the leftwings all got the jab...they used them getting the vax as a another way to express their moral superiority over everyone else

Here's the CDC with the slow walk of truth.

Clinical Considerations: Myocarditis after mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC

..Data from multiple studies show a rare risk for myocarditis and/or pericarditis following receipt of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. These rare cases of myocarditis or pericarditis have occurred most frequently in adolescent and young adult males, ages 16 years and older, within 7 days ... CDC continues to recommend COVID-19 vaccination for everyone 6 months of age and older...

multiple studies = oh shit, we can't hide this anymore
If you read their shit and still give your child a jab you're a fucking idiot tool.

:lol: bunch of fuckin liars

It's rare. We just won't tell you how rare, because it's far more likely to negatively affect you than the disease you're trying to protect from.

All we need now are all the totalitarian mandates and restrictions lifted, and we can sit back and watch the prog-white females lose their shit. Gonna be good times; good times indeed.

she prolly spewing patented proteins outta her facehole and infecting you. should throat punch her and then kick her in the tit when shes down gasping for air. that'll learn her some.

she prolly spewing patented proteins outta her facehole and infecting you. should throat punch her and then kick her in the tit when shes down gasping for air. that'll learn her some.

I'd take her jacket too
but it's got all these spiky things
that shed off it

Back