2019-nCoV

boiling down “get a sponsor” to a simple step you can just rely on is a bit unwise from my understanding

the pathways are similar but always different and having to lose your visa and return isn’t something i want as a possibility. if you come as an investor you can at least hold onto your green card independent of external forces

After doing the BS immigration shit myself - its so rigid and broken and you have to use some scummy immigration lawyer that doesnt do jack shit and doesnt give a fuck if it works or not and often times knows just as little as you do about the whole thing.

The whole system needs to be restarted. Theres all this crap you do mailing certified letters to immigration centers around the country, the wait time for each process is months, really, after the whole pain in the ass event, I would really suggest NOT doing a foreign wife and just get a nice country girl instead.

Moving provinces wouldn't be worth the hassle. The juice has to be worth the squeeze... I'm well established here.

LeqoHzf.jpg

Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Covid-19 Vaccines 98 Times Worse Than the Virus

Johns Hopkins Found Covid-19 Vaccines 98 Times Worse Than the Virus

and Up to 98 Times Worse Than the Disease: Top Scientists Publish Paradigm-Shifting Study About COVID-19 Boosters for Young Adults
(paywall)

LINK TO PEER-REVIEWED STUDY

the process of finding people of equal competency takes time, the mypillow guy lost his phone and herschel walker needs someone to read the study to him so it's just been very hard to get everything to line up

Back