[chud brain rot] i run on the rule of thumb everything is wrong on tw

I don't think that's what he's saying. He's saying that the TW take on any world event is [strike]usually[/strike] warped, based in conspiracy, and wrong.

You're going to have an uphill battle fighting him on this, so best to keep changing the subject.

you mean like
This Conspiracy
61OiAdNFmZL._AC_UY218_.jpg

?

Like I said, just deflect, change the subject, do anything except address his initial premise. It's the only way out of this.

Talk about his vocation, talk about the fact I wore a mask and was vaccinated, throw my race in there if you want, change the subject to ANYTHING, just not the fact that this place is full of nutjob conspiracists that are always wrong.

:lol:
russiarussiarussia
bad ukraine phone call
hahahah
taxestaxestaxes
stormypussytrap
hahahahahahaha
the left keeps the projections coming
fedsurrectionreservations

I don't understand what is even wrong with his attempt at an initial point? Who cares if people here have outlandish ideas. Why is that a bad thing? How does constantly typing the same stupid phrases like "brain rot" that literally no one reads or cares about help add to the forum?

If you really care about his initial point, you'd try having an honest informed conversation with somebody you think is being insane. Plenty of us do, I've even seen you do this. Why are you taking the side of one of the, if not the most useless poster here?

didn't u welch

It looks like severed went to the other side of the mountain, and he isn't coming back

That's your pivot?

:lol:

My statement, that everyone has an issue with was, "If I had a toddler, I'd be a lot more comfortable with him being read to by a transvestite, than a member of the clergy."

And then Fool went on to dig up consensual relationships between teens and teachers.

I'll start following juggernaughts logic to life and I'll stop calling it brain rot when I see it sorry to offend the adults at the video gaming forum.

Fool posts a case study and van brushes it off with a retort of a guy holding a sign. Science

Being a parent who purposefully indoctrinates your kids feels like a tactic guaranteed to do far more consistent damage than any singular anecdotal incident involving a drag queen or a priest. Stop making more obnoxious, sanctimonious people.

Would a priest or clergy member show your kids how to tape their chest to improve cleavage? I don't think so

Back