[chud brain rot] i run on the rule of thumb everything is wrong on tw

amram the only one here besides buize who wore a mask daily pre-COVID

:lol:

get back to making those cabinets gypsy boy

tw is a special place because it somehow has legs while letting every1 voice their opinion

so i try to take that in stride when i read it becuz its gonna attract some specific demographics especially over 25 years

there is definitely a group of users i skip posts of but denying that there is gold here wuld be disingenuous

this post brought to you by masker w/ 4x injections :lol:

Like I said, just deflect, change the subject, do anything except address his initial premise. It's the only way out of this.

Talk about his vocation, talk about the fact I wore a mask and was vaccinated, throw my race in there if you want, change the subject to ANYTHING, just not the fact that this place is full of nutjob conspiracists that are always wrong.

Like I said, just deflect, change the subject, do anything except address his initial premise. It's the only way out of this.

Talk about his vocation, talk about the fact I wore a mask and was vaccinated, throw my race in there if you want, change the subject to ANYTHING, just not the fact that this place is full of nutjob conspiracists that are always wrong.

I prefer it this way: this place is full of something which keeps you coming back every day for 23 years.

Lots of nutjobs here indeed. Yourself included.

breath-buddy-respirator-mask.jpeg

amram the mask expert lmfao :boogie:

don't let the wood dust get to you amram

dudes been masking for over a decade, tws very own Home Depot mask expert :lol:

do you buy bougie masks to go with your headphones and socks bro :lol: can't be too careful in whole foods

this one is really good bro if you're after the bougie stuff I recommend it if ur gonna do manly stuff like crown mouldings and wainscoting, or getting groceries at whole foods :lol:

zSBvJ0r.png

this one is really good bro if you're after the bougie stuff I recommend it if ur gonna do manly stuff like crown mouldings and wainscoting, or getting groceries at whole foods :lol:

zSBvJ0r.png

lmao

Last purchased Sept 22

he really is a home depot mask cuck

:lol: can't even make this up

I don't understand what is even wrong with his attempt at an initial point? Who cares if people here have outlandish ideas. Why is that a bad thing? How does constantly typing the same stupid phrases like "brain rot" that literally no one reads or cares about help add to the forum?

If you really care about his initial point, you'd try having an honest informed conversation with somebody you think is being insane. Plenty of us do, I've even seen you do this. Why are you taking the side of one of the, if not the most useless poster here?

I still have my MCU 2A/P gas mask from when I was in the military. Maybe I should dust that off for whatever is next.

I don't understand what is even wrong with his attempt at an initial point? Who cares if people here have outlandish ideas. Why is that a bad thing? How does constantly typing the same stupid phrases like "brain rot" that literally no one reads or cares about help add to the forum?

If you really care about his initial point, you'd try having an honest informed conversation with somebody you think is being insane. Plenty of us do, I've even seen you do this. Why are you taking the side of one of the, if not the most useless poster here?

:popcorn:

Back