Why I left/am leaving TW

Nexting. Good, or Bad. That is the question.

I am against it. It is a turn off for a lot of good posters, as we have read here. We do need good posters here at TW. What concerns me more is what the members perceive as ok Vet behavior.

I believe from here on out TW should have a "No Nexting" policy in effect. Everyone gets to start fresh, and we can all find other creative ways to insult one another other than cyber bulling them.

What say you TW?

is there a master list of all the people who have been nexted and what happened to them:

kurayami - received a phone call (left forever)
tse tse - email hacked (left forever)
yoda - professor received an email (i dont think he left, maybe he did?)
fourstar - got fired after being nexted by another forum
blitz - says he didnt get fired for taking pictures of women at toys r us but probably did
jm4k - ??
jeremy daspin - received goatse in the mail (died)
cyanide - received a phone call from strega aka the sheriff of nottingham (still posts)
nigafol - cy called my mom and told her i sold coke (still posts)

who am i missing

there must be dozens more based on how upset ppl are about it

you forgot orbital

you called him after i gave you his phone number

and then he told rayn to delete it and threaten me with a ban if i posted it or his name ever again

which he posted on tpbb in the first place

I imagine you could add:

gofishgrrl (sp?) pretty much by Aestis

she posted a lot of her own content

and for what it is worth, i struggle with both sides of the issue, because i feel strongly that one should always be held accountable for their words, but i also think that harassing someone or interfering with their employment in a malicious way is wrong.

i messed with orbital on the grounds of the former, but no matter how much i tease him or anyone else about showing up at his apartment or calling homeland security on him i would never actually do it. that crosses a line for me, and i thought that the line existed for everyone. i hung out here less after i saw the line being repeatedly crossed, and threats regularly issued. not just because i felt that it was wrong, but also because it's not fun. its like watching bullies pick on weaklings and retards, while idly wondering if it might ever get to the point where it will be your turn. maybe fun for some, but not for me.

Is Paul Hagen, employee of Intergraph Corporation's Alabama office and Tsunami member still posting in this thread? He seems to have the most posts in it, why does he care so little?

Is Lindsay Cobb Allen of Vernon, CT - famous chef still about? I wonder if his place of employment could be located through social engineering. I wonder how many Jupiter Allens are in the area.

I mean, its just stupid to post any personal information about yourself online. I hope these guys never do.

p51.jpg

:lol:

all i did was click the link to her fb someone had posted earlier in the thread, look at the name of one of her friends on the little thingy that pops up on the side, then post in the thread saying something like "oh i know that katie. i know this dude *guys name i picked* who said he banged her while she was on her period about a year ago. i hope you weren't dating her a year ago."

that doesn't even count as nexting, really

Does anyone really care? I mean if you don't want to be a member of the community simply leave. Why do you have to make one last strafing run for attention. Peace out Jm5k, please don't come back.

cassie.jpg

Some of us don't want to be on a master list of people that got fucked with by pussies that only know what power is from their desk in their mothers basement. Some of us actually have lives.

FB is cool because you can block the user that you deem unworthy of seeing your profile. We have something similar here on TW it's called ignore. But most of you rather talk shit verses ignoring the poster they deem unworthy.

I have had some of you contact my mother and fuck with her because some of you are losers in RL. I have had my hosting service cancelled because some of you contacted my hosting service, and bullshitted them.

The main reason I post in TW is because it used to be a Tribes community, and I genuinely like this place when the kids are not misbehaving.

The fucked up part about the lames getting my hosting service cancelled was I fully intended to use it as a storage for us here at TW. Free of charge for users of TW for whatever.

Because of the Tribalwar users that are child like I had to get my hosting under the name of another, and have never posted the url here at TW. Sucks because I have all types of goodies that others get to enjoy, but no one here ever will.

Some of you need to grow the fuck up, and turn off the computer, and leave your mothers house and get you some life experience.

Back