2019-nCoV

My grandpa just fell and broke his hip (98) and a ww2 vet. While in hospital we were talking with the charge nurse who said anyone who comes in with a cough, anyone dying, any other related symptoms are being stamped as Covid. Not surprising.

I have noticed behavior in Portland. Once a progressive gets their vaccine, they start leaving the mask off or getting sloppy with the habits. Almost as if they don't really give a fuck about anyone else.

My grandpa just fell and broke his hip (98) and a ww2 vet. While in hospital we were talking with the charge nurse who said anyone who comes in with a cough, anyone dying, any other related symptoms are being stamped as Covid. Not surprising.

No wonder there was no flu this year.

Well by this time everyone has pandemic fatigue.

I don't. It has been fan-fucking-tastic.
I really wish the progressives would stick to their guns.

1) I can't see people's ugly fucking mugs
2) I can't hear their blathering
3) The roads have been wonderful

I say keep it the same.
But, no. As soon as they think they are safe, they take the masks they insisted on off. They quit distancing. They start acting like assholes. The roads are starting to be a disaster again with uptight dipshits taking out their "pandemic fatigue" on others.

In an interesting twist - they tried to keep 6 feet distance from people but are happy to drive 4 feet behind another vehicle.

So, don't say "everyone" has pandemic fatigue. They don't. And, I can't be alone in the sentiment.

I don't want to go back to work (office). The only reason I need to go there is to scan documents on the copy machine, or print a label. I went in last week and a few people were there, on the other side of the office, yet I could hear them yell talking. Bla bla bla, bla bla bla, bla bla bla. I finished what I needed to do and went home.

I don't want to go back to work (office). The only reason I need to go there is to scan documents on the copy machine, or print a label. I went in last week and a few people were there, on the other side of the office, yet I could hear them yell talking. Bla bla bla, bla bla bla, bla bla bla. I finished what I needed to do and went home.

This just in - HP and others will sell you a printer / scanner / copier that's probably almost as good as the one in your cubicle farm, for about $150 of those 'Murican dollars of yours.

Isn't the 21st century great :rolleyes:

Back