2019-nCoV

its seems that goes both ways bro

I asked a question, I didn't make any assumptions. Bro.

Edit: OK perhaps I had assumed that when you calculate cost and life of cartridge and cost of gas plus value of employees time, it would be a pretty easy decision in favour of printing at home.

Maybe NGFM lived 200 yards from his office. I hadn't considered that, tbh.

employee is ngfm, value of time is $0
v6 charger 8000000 mpg and it mite b more costly than in the dubai system, but gas is still affordable in florida
cost of cartridge $40-65, will probably be dried out after 5 or 6 pages printed over the coarse of 3 years

cost of printing @ work, per page: 2 cents
cost of printing @ home, per page (cheap $40 cartridge): $6.67

This Cuomo sexual harassment shit... anyone feel like 'look squirrel'

His policies killed people in a predictable way anyone with half a brain would have known.
I think his policies were purposeful and did what globalists wanted them to do - harm the Trump administration.
He'll get slapped on the wrist about the sexual shit and then 'MoveOn people, he's been punished.'

Last edited:
This Cuomo sexual harassment shit... anyone feel like 'look squirrel'

His policies killed people in a predictable way anyone with half a brain would have known.
He'll get slapped on the wrist about the sexual shit and then MoveOn people, he's been punished.
believe all women

except when they accuse democrats then they are lying whores am i doing this right

what exactly do yall need to print anyway, it's 2021 the only things i print are shipping labels

This just in - HP and others will sell you a printer / scanner / copier that's probably almost as good as the one in your cubicle farm, for about $150 of those 'Murican dollars of yours.

Isn't the 21st century great :rolleyes:
I recently bought a new HP LaserJet that requires a 206x (or A) cartridges and they are nowhere to be found. I just broke down and got some 3rd party ink in the 206a, but I am sure that shit will be worthless in a few days. I do print a lot, so I am hopeful that it won't dry up.

Well that's what Carly "look at that face" Fiorina gave us. I threw that goddamn printer away so fast. And never bought anything HP since.

employee is ngfm, value of time is $0
v6 charger 8000000 mpg and it mite b more costly than in the dubai system, but gas is still affordable in florida
cost of cartridge $40-65, will probably be dried out after 5 or 6 pages printed over the coarse of 3 years

cost of printing @ work, per page: 2 cents
cost of printing @ home, per page (cheap $40 cartridge): $6.67

You make me smile a lot.

I only use a laser printer. Those bubble jet crap cartridges expire fast and stop working. Laser cartridges last forever. I only recently had to replace mine for the first time ever just because of the fucking government/military records department still in the 80’s and no online form submissions.

Evb-hqZXcAIKwhU

more squirrels

So what you're saying is...

squirrels, all you really want is squirrels
And in the morning it's squirrels
'Cause in the evening it's squirrels?

Plus if you drive to the office to print something, you're still getting paid. Do it on company time and stick it to the man.

I bought a Brother colour laser for the office desk at work a couple of years ago. The printer package cost less than the laser carts, bonus was it came with half carts plus a free full set. I actually bought a couple of printers and tossed them out and kept the ink ...

It was a really nice little printer, I think it might have had a scanner as well

Here ya go

refurb from Brother, full colour laser, auto full duplex(double sided) print, copy + scan (50 page feeder so you can pile in a few years of bank statements) & it even has a fax (tru boomber style) $300

RMFC-L3750CDW | PrintersAIOs | PrintersAIOsFaxMachines | By Brother

Last edited:
Back