I haven't eaten at Taco Bell since that story

I exercise quite a bit, and if I was concerned about raw calories the items I would need are cheap as shit. Rice, Beans, Pasta. $175 a week? Are you smoking crack? What the fuck do you eat on a normal day?

i dont eat rice, beans or pasta.

cereal in the mornings w/ almond milk. two apples a day, pear, wasa crackers, can of tuna, kalamata olives, two clif bars, bag of dried fruit and nuts, cup of coffee and around 84oz of water before dinner. dinner is usually some juice, a banana, tons of spinach with ginger dressing and sunflower seeds with a large breast of chicken + another 42oz of water.

thats 5 or 6 days a week, usually go out for dinner w/ friends or a date on friday/sat night, which can be between a 50-100 bill.

dinner is usually some juice, a banana, tons of spinach with ginger dressing and sunflower seeds with a large breast of chicken + another 42oz of water.

lol wtf. do you want some cum on that as well, you fucking faggot, or are you just going to eat a bag of dicks for dessert?

my wife was doing that 'finish your dinner and you'll get a treat' shit

i put the kibosh on that

all i need is a kid who thinks he deserves a reward for eating and shitting

We used to give treats for shitting. It helps train them. We no longer give treats for shitting. They adjusted.

The treats are just like dessert. It is part of the meal, unless you don't finish.

Back