Anti-Semitism in 2022

lol @ anyone who thinks juggies can run from the cops

thats like believing cael cant stuff an entire pack of hot dogs down his throat

*lat flare*

you know they have these things called cars and motorcycles right? I hear they are pretty popular, could just be a fad though

Anti-semitism is so 2010. The next black pill is when you understand capitalism enabled these leeches for two hundred years, and christinsanity did so for two thousand.

i thought you dropped your whole hate the jews schtick once it affected your business in real life
then you came out saying it was all a joke lmao lol

or was THAT the joke

Irving is a fraud. Puts out a controversial IG or tweet post but then in true pseudo intellectual fashion refuses to expound on or elaborate on his hot take when questioned, like in a press conference. Just steps around in non-speak and then plays the victim card when he catches heat.

Would also seem he's a card carrying member of the black hebrew israelites club.

you know they have these things called cars and motorcycles right? I hear they are pretty popular, could just be a fad though

4611ac197d0dbe040fd19782eaa89326.jpg

:D

Irving is a fraud. Puts out a controversial IG or tweet post but then in true pseudo intellectual fashion refuses to expound on or elaborate on his hot take when questioned, like in a press conference. Just steps around in non-speak and then plays the victim card when he catches heat.

Would also seem he's a card carrying member of the black hebrew israelites club.

o_O :lol:

Happened to Nick Cannon as well. He was able to keep his hosting job on The Masked Singer, and his afternoon show, but he was fired from Viacom. I'm actually surprised he was able to come back on The Masked Singer.

If you say the truth about a race, which can usually be backed up with statistics or historical facts, and it's not overly positive, then you are cancelled and called a racist or anti-Semite. Once you're called an Anti-Semite, it's over, they want you Matrix Cancelled. Whites need a term for reverse racism and gas lighting, because there's a double standard.
FfxfZH_VEAEViw3

Last edited:
This whole push by the black community to say that 'we are the semitic people' and how they are really hebrews is ridiculous. Its pathetic when a people tries to re-write their history hoping nobody will notice

The jews attempted the same thing a few years back. They tried telling everyone that jews weren't really slaves in egypt...they were trusted advisors, craftsmen and fierce warriors! Meanwhile the fucking hebrew bible for the last few centuries has started out with the jews leaving the bonds of slavery in egypt, passover is still celebrated, the torah has multiple books dedicated to the egyptian enslavement of jews.

Back