Anti-Semitism in 2022

But its 'casual racism' which as we all know.

is just racism.

:lol:

ching chong small dong hot take how quick he forgot about Ye

GettyImages-1178693021.jpg

carl doing thy lords work

Pray 4 me carl

are u sure they sound like any one of us

they could all be posters here

p sure one of them is uno

The difference is, we - society - are allowed to openly discuss these other groups of people doing it without fear of being unpersoned or having our reputation ruined for discussing it.
so... the difference between jewish nepotism and non-jewish nepotism is that you're not allowed to only accuse jews of something everyone does :ftard:

so... the difference between jewish nepotism and non-jewish nepotism is that you're not allowed to only accuse jews of something everyone does :ftard:
Who said "only"?

The only complaining I ever see about nepotism in the Jew-controlled media is:

Looks like it's open season on white males.

Turnabouts fair play, eh.

we're posting in a thread about the jews and trust me no ones rep on here is ruined because of it
I had no idea TW was funded by corporate sponsors and there were millions of posts on here per day with 1000s of urnalists waiting for one small slipup from someone so they can write an article about how this white male said Jews are bad.

Who said "only"?

The only complaining I ever see about nepotism in the Jew-controlled media is:

Looks like it's open season on white males.

Turnabouts fair play, eh.
would you like a turn at wriggling out of answering whether you actually think that white male overrepresentation is just as big a problem as jewish overrepresentation?

the first part is a sentient being which identifies as a fair-skinned human with a penis

the second part means homosexual

u cant make a lifestyle out of being a nazi or u get a bullet thats literally the rules

Yeah, i think jews tried that before...how did that work out for 6 million of them. or was it 10 million...maybe 30 million? Possibly 50 million i dont know the number keeps going up every year for maximum sympathy leverage

Back