Anti-Semitism in 2022

No. Cathy Newman, thats not what Juggertits said

But its telling that you are trying to compare colonialism with the parasitical historical machinations of jewry

why do you think JEWelry is so expensive

boooom

When white ppl were prancing around the planet, literally every community they came across told them to fuck off.

There is a difference between 'fuck off' and trying to rid the planet of your entire communitys existence

Last edited:
Oh I see so the reason you hate Jews is because you're "scared and jealous of the jewish man's ingenuity and advancements that had allowed them to puppet control the planet."

and yet the everything the jews have, including the dirt israel stands on and the weapons by which they attempt to protect it, haven been given to them

i just want to say i really appreciate this glimpse into the psychology of uno and juggs

Last edited:
No. Cathy Newman, thats not what Juggertits said

But its telling that you are trying to compare colonialism with the parasitical historical machinations of jewry

Uno trying to sound smart lmfao :lol:

stick to refis brah lmfao

i got no problem underwriting refi's if they want me too my pay/work schedule freedom wouldnt change.

its odd trying to belittle a 6 figure job :lol:

Juggs is saying that since so many ppl across so much time hated the Jews, that it must mean there's something inherently bad about Jews.

But the same can be said about white ppl when they toured the globe as colonists.

Yet I doubt juggs would agree that that.

As him and havbot have demonstrated - they only have a "might is right" pseudo-morality

This is a lesson in history - wisdom disguised as a post. In this logic we have undeniable evidence that the world was secretly circumnavigated by jews before any other white man arrived, spoiling their honest white ppl reputation. Similar to the secret jewish space force

Back