:lol:

carl doing thy lords work

Pray 4 me carl

What did he actually say?

Did he really threaten "The Jews"?

are u sure they sound like any one of us

they could all be posters here

p sure one of them is uno

Will you pull out a quote from the panel that you think best represents TW Trumpers? I'll wait, but not too long; you'll get rep either way, just depends on what type.

The gaslighting questions,,, hahaha
'A police officer did die...' And when they call the interviewer out on the lie, she just moves on and doesn't even try to defend her absurdity.
When the panel correctly points out that Pelosi did not have enough security there, the interviewer says another absurdity about how Nancy doesn't have that power????? WAT? I've seen this clip before and it's posted by people who see it as owning the msm
So, tell me fael, what part of that clip are you gloating over? Because everyone of the people on that panel have more of a clue of the truth than you.

Last edited:
Since you're not all that sharp and don't look things up for yourself...

i didn't say 'because they're great' i said because they get shit done

When one jew loans another jew money, there is no interest, or usury. It is foridden by their religion
When a jew loans a gentiles money interest is ok.

How do you think that plays out in most western countries that basically run on credit (then ask yourself why you think most western countries run on fiat currency instead of the gold standard to begin with)

Jews by default believe that they are superior to everyone as they are gods chosen

So tell me shortbus, is it coming into focus yet why jews being over represented in any country is probably bad for that country?

Every single non-jew is beneath the jews, to the point that they have specific terms for them. Much like white supremacists have terms for different races. Tell me braintrust, do you think it would be bad if white supremacists were over-represented in a country? I mean it worked out well with Nazi Germany right?

In short, you're a fucking idiot.

And midge is just short.

I love how every juggs response to this thread was just "yeah but Jews are bad tho. Checkmark"

I love how every juggs response to this thread was just "yeah but Jews are bad tho. Checkmark"

Not as much as I love your responses of 'well even though there is centuries of evidence that they are shady and over time 110 nations have kicked them out, and multiple civilizations in completely different regions of the planet and time periods have mobilized specifically to wipe them out many times over, they are really good people'

You're still an idiot.

would you like a turn at wriggling out of answering whether you actually think that white male overrepresentation is just as big a problem as jewish overrepresentation?
Circles... you speak in circles.

do you think it's a problem if white males are overrepresented in positions of power?
In China, yes.
In India, yes.
In Japan, yes.
In Africa, yes.
In Guatemala yes.
In Europe, no.
In the USA, no.
In Australia, no.

(that's not how overrepresentation works)
If there are 5 million Whites living in China and 1/3rd of their version of the supreme court is White Males, I would say that was overrepresentation of White Males on their court.

Jews in America make up a very small % of our population yet they are heavily overrepresented in this country and yes, it is a problem. Take a look around.

juggs used to be a strip club bouncer

why do you think he was always running from the cops he had to get to work

I think its very romantic that you remember all these details about me. It makes me tingle in my stinky spots.

What did he actually say?

Did he really threaten "The Jews"?

This is the interview, Timestamped around the area the media keeps selectively quoting:
Kanye West Interview | Lex Fridman Podcast #332 - YouTube

Closest to the quote they keep regurgitating, but back up for context:
Kanye West Interview | Lex Fridman Podcast #332 - YouTube

Doesn't sound like he threatens Jewish people, it just sounds like Jewish people don't like the statistics being pointed out.

If they happen to be in so many positions of power, so be it, but if it's Aristocracy or Netocracy it should be known.

lol @ anyone who thinks juggies can run from the cops

thats like believing cael cant stuff an entire pack of hot dogs down his throat

*lat flare*

Back