Vanster vs TW

Bughead

Veteran XX
Why does Vanster hate TW so much? Didn't we just talk him down from suicide, or was that all an act/troll?

Honestly, I would say

1. Ban me
2. Stop paying and let Branzone ask the zillion bots wonder what happened.
The cool thing with me is that I know the possible outcomes and have described a win with them all.

But I'm with you, this place is lose.

As long as Havax continues to pay the bill, there is.

That man is paying welfare for the 20 Trumpsters that ride him, knowing nothing.

Indeed.

He's not going to do it forever.

You might think that, but I'd be torpedoing this bitch without HaPpYtW.cs. I can see it just fine.

Maybe we should just scuttle this thing en-masse and leave the bots wondering what happened. Just a thought.

Pretty much dead.

I want to watch it die. Every time the account gets suspended I get false hope, and then whatever rednecks pool their money and pay the bill.

I don't think TW has paid for itself in more than a year.

You boys just give each other handjobs and pretend like this place is relevant.

This isn't even the first time he's attacked TW:

If that is what it takes to put him in jail and have this place closed forever, I'm happy to prosecute this.

TW in a tailspin, no money and being sued.

I dunno, they've never even replied to me.

FBI - Tips

Maybe one of you can get a response from them; I never have. Caveat: They require your name and contact information, to submit and I imagine that's going to scare away most TW people.

The only things I ever submitted was when we had members talking about government overthrow, and that's only been twice-- the FBI doesn't seem worried, as that member continues to post and hasn't said that anyone contacted them.

People have written that they want to, and I submitted the post. Twice only since 2000 have I done that.

Now he's back at it again and has some weird thing with Data this time (it seems like he's trying to frame Data as a potential mass shooter hoping the FBI will start monitoring TW more closely):

Well thank God.
I've been asking the FBI and TSI to ask after this place for 2 years and yesterday got a call-back.

Enjoy the SRP inquiry, Rat.

Data I'm not disrespecting you.
No idea what you are planning, but please leave me, my dog, and my Dad out of it.

Best of luck.

We aren't near each other, and I've never given you the finger.
Whatever you're planning, I hope you spare me and mine.

As you like.

I wasn't insulting you. You have so many targets that are important, and I'm not one. Please just leave me and my dog alone.

I'll back down if you want.

I hope you never consider me an enemy.

I wasn't dissing you. You're the one person on this site where I do not stray from my lane. I was not insulting you.

:Hmm:

Last edited:
He is old and failing. Leave him alone to tend to his windmills and vitriolum.
if he heals and has a rebirth, the signs will be apparent.

Last edited:
Vanster do you have any stories of you the year you quit teaching high school chemistry in the mid 90s or bike riding in the 80s

The world needs to know

Or you on the saudi aramco oil fields in east Saudi Arabia in 1976 as the winds came from the gulf

:popcorn:

I love to watch the elders speak to the youth

Let me set the mood...

iu

Last edited:
Back in 1982 vanster rode his bike fast

You heard it here first boys
I was the worst, bottom of the barrel domestique that team Batavis ever paid money to. I was maybe second worst domestique for Derby Mercury. I can tell children I carried water for Joey McLocLougn and Jean Franscois Bernard. But yes, I was paid to pedal.

I was on the X-country skiing world cup team for USA for 2 years, and competed for the US team that got to go to Lillehammer. I was never more than an ass-muffin against the Europeans, but I won the Frisco Gold cup 2 years, and won the Crested Butte Alley Loop 2 years.

My old-age results are on ultrasignup, for ultrarunning. I've done three times 100 mies and I guess the best I did was 20 hours and third place at C&O 100.

As things are, I'm considering giving Scrappy to a neighbour before eating a bullet, or just walking him every day until he lets go, and then doing it.

Oh yeah, I'm still the high school record holder for the 3200 meter run, heh.

Last edited:
hey van i think you should freeze some of your dna and put a nametag on it just in case

not like in the freezer you know somewhere it will stay frozen

Back