Is it time to shuck the masks?

Is it time to throw away our masks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to havax again.

You boys just give each other handjobs and pretend like this place is relevant. It's cute, and I'm totally on board with equal everything for gays. Much <3 to you all.

Data I'm not disrespecting you.
No idea what you are planning, but please leave me, my dog, and my Dad out of it.

Best of luck.

tw is my rosetta stone i come here to find out what unhinged shit the boomers are reeeing about on the daily

He's refering to this:
iRtrBOr.png

wtf is ohio's problem anyway

I think the gun is pointed mainly at Colombia.

Honestly, they're a disaster right now.
As you like, Data.

That's the flag of Columbia, and please leave me out of whatever you are planning.

That is the flag of the country of Columbia. Yep.
Vanny thought you were referring to the gun holders arm patch, the flag of Ohio instead of Columbia University or even the country of Columbia. How he thought you thought the flag was the country of Columbia is a mystery.

Last edited:
One time my street sister was going to explore Colombia but got stranded at Fort Lauderdale airport. Gave her my room for a week till she got herself sorted out.

I believe that Van called or informed the FBI on you within the past few years. He is under the impression that you are psycho and any 'problematic' or aggressive speech from you is a direct threat to him or his property.

I dunno, they've never even replied to me.

FBI - Tips

Maybe one of you can get a response from them; I never have. Caveat: They require your name and contact information, to submit and I imagine that's going to scare away most TW people.

The only things I ever submitted was when we had members talking about government overthrow, and that's only been twice-- the FBI doesn't seem worried, as that member continues to post and hasn't said that anyone contacted them.

As far as Lemon saying over and over that the FBI is investigating me, it did worry me enough to contact them on my own (not the tip submission) and they said they don't know anything about it. That's everything I know.
Remember, progressives are severely mentally challenged and perceive many conversations as acts of violence. So, :lol: at the overthrow of the federal govt is violence - unless the destruction is coming from Antifa, then it is honorable and protected speech.

I have an employee that has called the fbi multiple times about his neighbors hacking him. Why else would they have their shades closed?

He also paid a scammer claiming to be microsoft, they cold called him and told him his computer was hacked. I'm positive he's somewhere on the spectrum.

I believe that Van called or informed the FBI on you within the past few years. He is under the impression that you are psycho and any 'problematic' or aggressive speech from you is a direct threat to him or his property.
That wouldn't surprise me. His ego is incredibly fragile, hence the recent "suicide" posts and other forms of attention-seeking behavior. He's just delusional enough to take any anti-government sentiment as a serious threat of sedition or terror. :nuts:

Remember, progressives are severely mentally challenged and perceive many conversations as acts of violence. So, :lol: at the overthrow of the federal govt is violence - unless the destruction is coming from Antifa, then it is honorable and protected speech.

Remember, if not for double standards leftists wouldn't have any standards at all.

Back