"The Nicodemus approach"

sehvi

Veteran XX
What Nicodemus teaches us about homosexuality.

"Allow me to show my cards from the outset: I am Christian, heterosexual and I won't be taking an explicit side on the issue of homosexuality in this post. What I do intend, however, is to assert that nobody should hold a strong opinion on homosexuality until she or he has personally interacted with someone who is gay. I call this the "Nicodemus Approach."

1200px-Gay_Pride_Flag.svg.png

nico rejects jesus
then nico meets jesus
nico accepts HIS love
NICO ACCEPTS A MANS LOVE

nico: gay for 2000 years

if i know nicodemus i think he would say that you can't have an opinion on gay until you've banged a dude and really not til you've topped && bottomed

Can't we all just start keeping sex in the closet again?
I don't need to know
and if i do, i'll discuss it with good friends

let's start with library transvestite hour
that shit has to go

Love the gays bro.

They are awesome. Clean, well-read, polite, and can tell you exactly where the potted plants in any room should be. Also, they have no interest in females, and are figuring out that the Republican white male conservatives are a hunting ground. I love the gays.

They are awesome. Clean, well-read, polite, and can tell you exactly where the potted plants in any room should be. Also, they have no interest in females, and are figuring out that the Republican white male conservatives are a hunting ground. I love the gays.

sometimes i wonder if you can be any dumber, and then you post shit like this, and totally prove to me that you can be. gg.

yeah that post was serious cringe

he's basically a tonto version of ngfm dipped in redneck

Honestly, I would say

1. Ban me
2. Stop paying and let Branzone ask the zillion bots wonder what happened.
The cool thing with me is that I know the possible outcomes and have described a win with them all.

But I'm with you, this place is lose.

Back