Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

Trump raped his wife and has dozens of sexual assault allegations against him. He is open about the fact that he wants to fuck his own daughter. He was good pals with Epstein, so likely raped underage girls on The Island.

But none of that is my business.

09YMv0F.jpg

Trump raped his wife and has dozens of sexual assault allegations against him. He is open about the fact that he wants to fuck his own daughter. He was good pals with Epstein, so likely raped underage girls on The Island.

But none of that is my business.

was any of this covered by the media during the 2016 campaign? Were any of the TDS hating hosts covering those stories? I seem to recall they were.

Michelle Obama has already stated she will not run for VP.

I'd like to see the firm link of that.
And it's a women's prerogative
to change her mind...

so if it doesn't accept the VP position
and then reject it
and then accept it
several times

we know it's a man

Reade's(Biden accuser) mother called into Larry King in 1993 to mention her daughter had a problem with her boss on capital hill and didn't want to go to the press. The call was from San Louis Obispo California, where Reade's mother lived at the time. Read said she told her mom and brother about the sexual assault at the time. The 1993 Larry King episode mysteriously disappeared from the Google Play store. This lends a lot of credibility to Reade's accusation of Biden:

The Internet is Dead!!
Long the the Internet!!

Anyway, it was probably just a quick friendly
grab of the pussy

the real corruption does not begin and end with Biden
He's just down in it

Since he's their weakest link
He's set up to fall
'you don't have to do this Joe'
yes, yes he does

Last edited:
With a potus like biden, congress can do whatever they like, whoever is in power. Congress has always been the real power in D.C., not the potus. Give joe some money and maybe a cup of pudding every now and then and he's good to go

one is credible and the other is debunked

by same people who debunked the joe biden ukraine corruption conspiracy i listen to and see him bragging about with my own eyes/ears

his kid still basically works for (+china)

we can follow the account receipts and financial transactions for

Back