2019-nCoV

I've tried hard not to call anyone stupid throughout all of this, online and off. I have colleagues that will ask the non-vaccinated, "so how's that working out for you?" or something similar. I don't think that's professional or helpful.

They are asking patients seeking treatment this? I'm unvaccinated, its working out just fine.

TD... havax was basically calling you out based on this post from a few pages ago

Since you apparently know enough about all these mechanisms to state matter-of-factly that there's no plausible way the vaccine could cause birth defects or cancer, then you should easily be able to explain which mechanisms do this:

:rocker:

You're right. I should not have worded it so definitively. Thanks for the reality check.

Based on my knowledge of molecular biology, I can't think of a plausible mechanism for how an mRNA vaccine would cause cancer. Some preliminary explanation:
- spike and modified spike proteins are relatively inert and lack enzymatic activity
- human cells lack the machinery to reverse transcribe mRNA into DNA, so it should be impossible for any of the injected genetic material to integrate into the host genome
- theres nothing injected that should alter your body's innate anti-neoplastic systems.

For all your body knows, the vaccine mRNA was of its own creation.

Last edited:
Yeah I have no idea where this cancer stuff came from anyway. Seems to me most hesitant people are more worried about the already known effects, particularly myocarditis now in the younger male population. There's also a reasonable level of doubt when it comes to the reported numbers. I know 3 people who had inflammation of the appendix after vaccination. 1 ended up in ER for surgery, all 3 sought medical help for what they believed were hernias. The other two had ultrasounds and were released same day.

None of the 3 were followed up in any way regarding the episodes possibly being adverse reactions to vaccinations. Not a peep. 3 fairly obvious cases not logged or recorded anywhere.

I really wanna see the age breakdown in that study you linked. Gonna dig deeper tonight to see if the raw data is posted anywhere.

Yeah I have no idea where this cancer stuff came from anyway. Seems to me most hesitant people are more worried about the already known effects, particularly myocarditis now in the younger male population. There's also a reasonable level of doubt when it comes to the reported numbers. I know 3 people who had inflammation of the appendix after vaccination. 1 ended up in ER for surgery, all 3 sought medical help for what they believed were hernias. The other two had ultrasounds and were released same day.

None of the 3 were followed up in any way regarding the episodes possibly being adverse reactions to vaccinations. Not a peep. 3 fairly obvious cases not logged or recorded anywhere.

I really wanna see the age breakdown in that study you linked. Gonna dig deeper tonight to see if the raw data is posted anywhere.

Sounds like those cases should be reported to VAERS. That said, I think that VAERS was never meant to be data mined by the general population. It's totally unadjudicated. Putting it out there as a source of truth is potentially harmful.

Here is something to watch..this is the perspective from the military.

Interesting and absolutely something that should be looked into. I hope DOD spends the cash to do so. A couple problems I have with this short video:

1) Who is this person? Is she a flight surgeon or a real surgeon? Flight surgeons often have minimal clinical experience.

2) She cites VAERS data, which is problematic for a number of reasons. It's observational, self-reported, unadjudicated data. The sources of bias a limitless, and so it's essentially impossible to make conclusions from it. It is hypothesis generating, though.

I know two people who ended up really ill for a week. Massive lymph nodes (not testicles), unable to leave bed.

They both brought it up later with the vaxx governing body & their GP.

Neither were recorded because they did not seek immediate medical help or present to an emergency ward.

they are fudging the data, no question about that

I know two people who ended up really ill for a week. Massive lymph nodes (not testicles), unable to leave bed.

They both brought it up later with the vaxx governing body & their GP.

Neither were recorded because they did not seek immediate medical help or present to an emergency ward.

they are fudging the data, no question about that

Ahh the lymph node thing, yes.. another friend of mine had that too. Massive swelling, she really wasn't feeling well for several weeks after the shot.

Not reported in anyway.

I'm also still bleeding from my ass and feeling dizzy all the time with pressure in my brain a bit like just before a sinus infection

going to the doc on Monday, it's probably corona from the ivermectin injection

Here is something to watch..this is the perspective from the military.

Looking at all the data it's obvious that the vaccine can cause the same issues as actually catching COVID (just at a lower rate for most symptoms).

I actually know a couple people who had issues with Shingles and possibly Leukemia after vaccination. I think people don't bother bringing stuff like that up is they're afraid of being ridiculed "haha yeah right anti-vaxxer."

The real question/concern with the vaccine will be what repeat doses does. Does the damage accumulate or does your body eventually adjust and master it?

Interesting and absolutely something that should be looked into. I hope DOD spends the cash to do so. A couple problems I have with this short video:

1) Who is this person? Is she a flight surgeon or a real surgeon? Flight surgeons often have minimal clinical experience.

2) She cites VAERS data, which is problematic for a number of reasons. It's observational, self-reported, unadjudicated data. The sources of bias a limitless, and so it's essentially impossible to make conclusions from it. It is hypothesis generating, though.

1- Surgeon not flight

2- She also cites data within the DoD which is easily obtainable and very accurate due to military documentation of it's own. I am not familiar enough with VAERS to comment.

Bro... she's wearing the lab coat... that means she's legit.

Come'on man.

PS: She states she is a Navy Surgeon... so she's the "Bones" McCoy of the ship.

Last edited:
To date, there hasn't been a vaccine that has had any new adverse event types that's popped up 9 months following widespread implementation. I'm not sure why this one would be different.
I know three people that have had strokes/blood clots within 2 months of the vaccine. I know there's a possibility that they would have had it anyways, but they seemed pretty healthy before. I know another person that had that... I forget the name Gilman something?, The one where half your facial muscles get paralyzed. And that's just in my social circle, not media.

It's pretty wild to me that people are OK with taking Ivermectin, a totally artificial poison, for a disease it's not approved for, but they're staunchly opposed to vaccine, which is just biologic material our body sees all the time and knows how to handle (plus a little PEG which can be a problem in a small % of people). We may come to find that Ivermectin has some benefit, but it might be in toxic dosages.

I do sincerely hope none of y'all get sick. The last person I put on a ventilator was under 25.

I get regular blood work every three months. My doctor looks it over and tells me if I need to take any supplements/diet to get my levels in optimal ranges. Started seeing him 2 years ago. Healthiest I've ever been. A year and a half ago, I ask him about covid. He tells me if my vitamin D levels are good, and two other levels ( I forget which 2) are good, that I'd barely notice covid.

Fast forward to two months ago, my wife goes out of town for work, gets sick, but she goes to a different Dr and tests negative. 5 days in and she's getting slowly worse. Gets retested turns out she had covid the whole time. She gets prescribed ivermectin and immediately starts getting better, within 24 hours is a different person. I got covid, first day of symptoms My doc prescribed dosages of vitamins, ivermectin, z pack, melatonin. I Barely noticed covid. A few nights of fatigue, very slight chills, never any symptoms during the day, is all I experienced. I wonder if my wife had been diagnosed correctly in the beginning by her doctor if she would have had a reaction like me.

As far as ivermectin goes, to my knowledge, it's always had
some antibiotic and antiviral properties. In fact it's apparently helpful against the zinka virus, which is why some doctors wanted to try it on covid in the beginning. Also there have been something like over a billion doses of ivermectin in humans. We are well aware of the toxicity, and it's very minimal.

Meanwhile in Australia ...

Victoria's Chief Health Officer Professor Brett Sutton today slammed the protesters as an "insult to every healthcare worker".

"They think that everything will be solved by taking a horse deworming tablet that gives you the runs and puts some people in hospital," he said.

"They are literally in a fantasy world ... let's not pretend that these are otherwise rational individuals."

Ivermectin - Nobel prize winning, WHO essential medicine, that is used in humans every day, all over the world.

no sorry

it's a horse dewormer that puts you in hospital

What a bunch of assholes, this sort of semi-truth, blatant twisting of facts is what makes people vaxx hesitant in the first place.

I'm seriously looking forward to the guillotine getting rolled out, now I understand why the Aussie gov wanted to dump the French, no chance of them coming over to sort things out the right way.

Last edited:
Back