2019-nCoV

Holy shit. I didn't think any rational/nuanced discussions were being had at all about this.

Great listen.

I'll have to take a listen later.

In the end, I don't think brow-beating the vaccine resistant is a good strategy. I have family and friends who are resistant to vaccination, and all I have tried to do is present evidence to them in the best way possible. That's all I've tried to do with my infrequent posts here. But, in the end, it's not my decision.

You'll enjoy it td. They make the best argument to get vaxd that I've heard yet. Especially about noble truths/lies and trust of institutions

Last edited:
Here's an interesting figure from a study looking at incidence of adverse events comparing vaccination and infection. Pretty stark.
AuoOO3M.png

N Engl J Med 2021; 385:1078-1090
DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa2110475

Here's an interesting figure from a study looking at incidence of adverse events comparing vaccination and infection. Pretty stark.
AuoOO3M.png

I would like to see this broken down by age of the infected, but I doubt they have that out there.

It would be difficult to portray that, I think. They do comment specifically on myocarditis, which is something I've seen mentioned here quite a few times:

An association between Covid-19 vaccination and myocarditis has been previously reported.20 Although no cases of myocarditis were reported in the BNT162b2 (Pfizer–BioNTech),2 mRNA-1273 (Moderna),3 or ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 (AstraZeneca)4 phase 3 clinical trials, multiple cases of myocarditis after Covid-19 vaccination have recently been reported in the literature,21-25 and both the Israeli Ministry of Health26 and the CDC have investigated this association.27 The risk appears to be highest among young men.26,27 We found that the risk of myocarditis increased by a factor of three after vaccination, which translated to approximately 3 excess events per 100,000 persons; the 95% confidence interval indicated that values between 1 and 5 excess events per 100,000 persons were compatible with our data. Among the 21 persons with myocarditis in the vaccinated group, the median age was 25 years (interquartile range, 20 to 34), and 90.9% were male.

In this study, the risk of myocarditis was the same comparing vaccination and infection. Interesting.

Dr chud here I read on FB that Pfizer is releasing false data [fake news] to manipulate the us gov into giving a 3rd dosage

Don't buy what the deep state says you will die in the next year from the vax

they're just trying to force us into boosters every 6 months till we die don't fall for it

we're smarter than that

AuoOO3M.png

I'm mobile so maybe I'm missing it, but just spent 10 mins reading their data and i couldn't find a breakdown of incidence by age. That is to say for example, of the 45 reported cases of acute kidney injury in the control group, what were the ages? And what were the ages of the 20 who suffered in the vaccine group?

It's a good study, Israel is a gold mine.

acute respiratory failure with hypoxia
elevated d-dimer likely covid-19 hypercoagulability
acute kidney injury
acute respiratory distress syndrome
very large penis
covid pneumonia

vs the vax

Last edited:
acute respiratory failure with hypoxia
elevated d-dimer likely covid-19 hypercoagulability
acute kidney injury
acute respiratory distress syndrome
very large penis
covid pneumonia

vs the vax

Hmm...very large penis. That more than evens out in my opinion. Fuck the vax. Bring on the COVID!

I don't understand why asking TD basic questions is a bad thing? Either he is an expert and will have no problem answering them or he is exactly what Denver described.

Isn't TD an anesthesiologist? I'm sure he has a better medical background than I do but I'm not sure he is some expert in virology.

lol gilligan was so against me asking questions that he neg repped my question post.

fucking nazi shill

You'll enjoy it td. They make the best argument to get vaxd that I've heard yet. Especially about noble truths/lies and trust of institutions
yeah its…a lot more effective to answer questions and concerns while speaking honestly about the situation…rather than just calling people stupid.

people stopped talking.

Back