[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

I basically do keto now but my biggest cheat is for carb heavy italian food like pizza & pasta/ italian bread

So I feel you I do keto with a huge cheat on those beloved items when I can sneak it in

not bad. just picked up a new treadmill yesterday. My old one finally cooked a board that handles the elevation. It was like 15 or so years old, i got my money out of it.
Paid 1k for this one, but its newer. Still a commercial treadmil

Down 45lbs in the last 2 months, but i've been slipping on diet a little. Now that i have the new tmil (and actually put it in the house) im buckling down again. Shooting to drop another 40 by june (birthday)

How is living on tip money going these days?

Don't do it too fast. Bodies don't like sudden changes. Go for long term. move moderately going down to the weight area you want to fluctuate in. i used to pay attention to the scale a lot. Now I know if I'm 10 lbs up or 7 lbs down I avg 175 lbs. Probably at 172 now

This chubby cougar at work did Keto. Even though she was a mess I enjoyed looking at her fat ass and handful titties. She had no baby making capabilities left and I wanted to fill her up like a cannoli. 3 Months later she looks anorexic and her ass vanishes. My peepee was so mad. Just being to objectify her once a week made my day. Oh well.

You should prob get off of it before u change elevation big boi lol

Funny, i said the same thing to your mom

giphy.gif

I basically do keto now but my biggest cheat is for carb heavy italian food like pizza & pasta/ italian bread

So I feel you I do keto with a huge cheat on those beloved items when I can sneak it in

Yeah, its pretty rough sometimes. Its like being a friggen junkie or something. I can't have just a 'little' heroin...it will likely set off a roller coaster that starts a bender. Same with pizza. I'll be like 4 slices in before i remember i told myself only 1-2 slices

Thanks guys. Still a fat fuck. I didn't get fat overnight, not going to lose it overnight. This new work schedule at work is like a late second shift, i don't get off till 2am. Im figuring on doing 2-a-days. Like 5 miles in the morning, 5 in the evening and weight training during the week, alternating between upper and lower body. I don't run. I walk at an incline, so its like 5 miles up hill the whole time

Trying to get my diet nailed down now. I'm pretty much doing keto, but now and then i'll have the occasional complex carbs.

and i luvs me some pizza

Great job keeping at it. Losing weight comes quick if you have a lot to lose but get prepared for a plateau. At that point 2lbs/wk is considered healthy weight loss.

Also diets are retarded.

Lost 75 lbs in 2015. Cut out all sodas, didn't really change my diet, just cut my portions in half. 45 mins cardio 5 days a week.

Have hovered between 200 and 210 ever since, which fits my 6-1 frame just fine

Only diet that's ever worked for me is 1500 calories a day, no drinking calories, and no food within 6 hours of going to bed.

Only diet that's ever worked for me is 1500 calories a day, no drinking calories, and no food within 6 hours of going to bed.

I did 1200, no carbs and no late meals with 2 or 3 liters of water per day. Lost 65 lbs in 6 months. Kept that off for 10 years. Pandemic ruined me. If I die of a heart attack its COVID related.

Lots of infighting on the right now. The RNC really wants to return to the RINO Koch brothers bullshit. I hope America First right wingers have a string of wins the next round of elections to make other Rs more brave in fighting Conservative Inc.

Update on Nick Fuentes drama:

-Months ago Fuentes got over $500K from an anonymous bitcoin donor.

-Launches slick new site and plans an AFPAC, an IRL convention where all attendees info is required.

-Other white nationalist leader of Identity Evropa is friends with Nick but declined the event. He's pressed out it and reveals that Nick is under federal investigation, the feds have frozen his bank account, and he thinks AFPAC will be a honey pot for feds to gather data. He also outs one of Nick's assistants as a jew.

-AFPAC is in disarray. This is further evidence of what the FBI is doing. The only organizational groups that got investigated by the feds MOST LIKELY had a fed in their ranks all a long. They might try the same with AF.

I think the whole thing is unfortunate. Nick Fuentes can be annoying but I think he's great to have because he's rebranding white nationalism in a way that doesn't say it. The concerns raised about his investigation are most likely true since Nick has not denied.

Back