[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

It's what they do.

Does anyone think for a moment, if people got all fired up over Scooby's kid, called him a bastard, openly speculated about the sex that brought the kid into the world, called said kid's mother a whore and a bitch, how long would they last here?

They would have been permanently banned. But because it's me, nobody does anything. It's funny.

In the history of TW, not once has a conservative been banned for anything. Badmofo, havax, amram, lemon, all doxx, make death threats, do whatever they want. Dare calls Scooby a name, is ACCUSED of making death threats, and is permanently banned.

Severed goes on nightly meltdowns every night, and gets not even a warning. Doesn't matter that he makes zero sense, from the best we can tell, conservative, so he does what he wants.

This is not a place of free speech. This is a safe space for white supremacists to say what they want, when they want, as much as they want.
Severed goes into 'meltdowns' and posts articles for discussions on a discussion board...because thats what you do

Dare has a meltdown and in about 5 minutes the front page of GD looks like
SCOOBY HAS A CLOWN PENIS AND EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM IS GONNA DIE!!!
Dare
Fuck this clowndicked mofo. I'm slitting all your throats!!!
Dare
K8 has a thing for clown penises, I'm, gong to ass-rape everyone on TW!!
Dare

Fuck all you clown-penised assholes
Dare

And then he explodes all over discord for a couple hours

Anti-chaos :lol:

Trump can win in November as the anti-chaos candidate

It is to tell Americans: Maybe you didn’t like the way I talked, but the border was secure, the economy was strong (before the pandemic hit), inflation was low and the world was largely at peace. What do you care more about: my mouth or your pocketbook? My behavior, or the behavior of Russia, Iran and Hamas? My insults, or illegal immigrants pouring across our border and overwhelming our communities?
A lot of Americans will answer by saying (deep breath): OK, fine, bring back Trump.

just got caught up - holy shit!

wait...did some democrat talking point memo go out to the Biden lovers saying "bring up abortion, keep talking about abortion, don't stop talking about abortion!" as a way to stop people from talking about the economy and all the other things looking bad for Brandon?

Pretty interesting.

Like I said before I don’t think politicians want to create an answer because then they wouldn’t have anything to talk about. Both sides are acting like children.

“How about we come to a sensible agreement?”

Hardcore Republicans are like “ no!!! Full ban only.”

Hardcore democrats: “we need abortions even during birth!!!”

I can't help but to lol at dudes who are passionate about abortions.

When you boil it down, it is nothing more than a property rights issue.

The birthing person's rights to life, liberty, and property cannot be superseded by the unborn child's rights to life, liberty, and property.

I like CKs joke about having a crying baby on an airplane and choking it dead when someone else complained about noise

Back