Executive Summary From House Jan. 6 Committee Report

ok that got rid of him
now i have to punch down

I would really like to see a group of hookers pissing in Obamas bed. I really would. It would raise my esteem for Trump a lot. Alas, I can only fantasize. I know the American public would say 'horror' about the pussy trap, but again
Doesn't even come close to the corruption in the current regime.

U simp for reggs fucking his sister like u simp for piss pres?

I'm not a constitutional scholar like everyone else here (as well as everyone being experts in theoretical physics, small-engine repair, psychology, and needlepoint), but I know a little:

A sitting president is not amenable to indictment of criminal prosecution, as it would undermine his/her ability to perform the duties of the Executive Branch.

Trump is no longer the president, and this is a criminal investigation of a suspected criminal. The right-wing crazies here are calling it a victory because it's taking so long; guess what, this is America, and justice takes a really long time, especially when investigating and prosecuting people with money.

I'm not interested in the fact that his tax returns are going to show he's not worth anything close to his boasts. I'm interested in him being prosecuted for conspiring to overturn the election, and I'm interested in him being prosecuted for surreptitiously thieving classified documents that were property of the United States. I'm also interested in the parties he allowed to examine those documents.

It's going to be a long while before any of this is over, and it is possible that it won't be completed by the time his life comes to an end. I won't be completely satisfied if that's the case, but I'll take it. It's obvious he's guilty of multiple crimes and whether he's brought to justice or not, he and his supporters will spend the rest of his life being jeered.

Yes, however, he was tried in the Senate for High Crimes and Misdemeanors. These are the same crimes no? So he's exposed to double Jeopardy

No, he was tried for incitement of insurrection, and the republican-controlled senate allowed no witnesses, so he was obviously acquitted by same.

The Fifth Amendment’s double jeopardy clause prohibits anyone from being prosecuted twice for the same crime, however, the Constitution explicitly states that impeached individuals “shall nevertheless be liable and subject to indictment, trial, judgment and punishment.”

Trump floated the double jeopardy argument in a speech he gave at Mar A Largo, and it's garbage, which is why he's since shut up about it. At this point, he has no choice but to bend over, spread his cheeks, and take it like a man.

No, he was tried for incitement of insurrection, and the republican-controlled senate allowed no witnesses, so he was obviously acquitted by same.
But it doesn't occur to you that the reason that he was tried in the first place was because of the democrat controlled house and administration. Doesn't even register in that thick skull does it.

The Fifth Amendment’s double jeopardy clause prohibits anyone from being prosecuted twice for the same crime, however, the Constitution explicitly states that impeached individuals “shall nevertheless be liable and subject to indictment, trial, judgment and punishment.”

Trump floated the double jeopardy argument in a speech he gave at Mar A Largo, and it's garbage, which is why he's since shut up about it. At this point, he has no choice but to bend over, spread his cheeks, and take it like a man.[/QUOTE]

You know what else keeps him from being impeached for inciting a riot on the 6th?

Him standing on fucking national television and telling the protestors to stand down, go home and respect the decision

Now, per usual, you have been shown that you are incorrect, so either move the goal post, deflect, or scurry off and ignore

You know what else keeps him from being impeached for inciting a riot on the 6th?

Him standing on fucking national television and telling the protestors to stand down, go home and respect the decision

Him trying to do take-backs after the fact does not erase his original crimes.

This morning, everybody has their panties in a bunch that we all paid more taxes than Trump did (none) in his last year as president, but the real stories are his ethics attorney telling a witness to lie, his aides now cooperating with the justice department, and the real possibility that this criminal is going to be sentenced to prison time.

You can fight me in TW all you want, but justice is moving slowly forward.

vanster associates biting the pillow, spreading your ass cheeks, and engaging in anal sex with taking it like a man

voice of experience it seems

How many witnesses did the republican-controlled Senate call in the trial?
i guess they didnt feel a need to participate in nonsense show trials created for the sole purpose of drumming up advertising dollars at the expense of peace

trump investigations after 6 years: things take time
twitter files after 6 days: we have all the info we need to show no crimes took place

Legally, acquittal simply is NOT tantount to a finding of "not guilty."

Just do a quick search for the definition as applied to criminal law.

Yes. being innocent until proven guilty is supposed to be the gold standard. He hasn't been proven guilty, therefore he is still innocent. To most people being innocent and "not guilty" are synonymous.

I've been in the Capitol for various meetings. Just not on Jan. 6. And I never took a shit in the hallway or sought to apprehend elected officials for whatever purpose.

Guess I failed in making America great again again. My bad.

None of this even addresses anything I said. It is the same old pivot.

You won't find me defending what happened on Jan 6th. Again, those people belong in jail for the riot they participated in. I don't see how shitting on the floor surmounts to over turning an election and there is no sense in arguing about things that didn't happen (apprehending one of our cherished public servants).

The reason you can't find traction with the right any more than they can with the left is because you all constantly embrace double standards. You have no principles.

BLM riots vs. Jan. 6th riots
Abortion vs. Mandated vaccines
International election interference vs. Domestic election interference

and on and on

Until you judge your own side as critically as you judge the other side, you are nothing more than a political pawn for the political class. You are exactly the problem in this country.

i guess they didnt feel a need to participate in nonsense show trials created for the sole purpose of drumming up advertising dollars at the expense of peace

No, the senate allowed no witnesses to be called. The impeachment was real, the trial was indeed a show. It's great that he thought it was all over.

Clinton was impeached. At the time, I wanted him thrown out of office.

Again, if I would be fired for it, I expect my chain of command be held to the same standard.

This is how I have always felt. This is why I consider both the Clinton’s and Trump as criminals.

I’m not a court of law, so I do not care about how well they avoid punishment with money and mysterious deaths. My opinion is they are all guilty.

I’d like to know more about Hunter and Don jr at some point.

The three presidents I despise the most all happen to be draft dodgers too.

Him trying to do take-backs after the fact does not erase his original crimes.
That was during when the protests were happening

This morning, everybody has their panties in a bunch that we all paid more taxes than Trump did (none) in his last year as president, but the real stories are his ethics attorney telling a witness to lie, his aides now cooperating with the justice department, and the real possibility that this criminal is going to be sentenced to prison time.

You can fight me in TW all you want, but justice is moving slowly forward.

There is nothing 'just' about the proceedings. It just agrees with your echo chamber created narrative

Yes. being innocent until proven guilty is supposed to be the gold standard. He hasn't been proven guilty, therefore he is still innocent. To most people being innocent and "not guilty" are synonymous.

what is your take on the oj trial or casey anthony

what is your take on the oj trial or casey anthony

I have opinions. What's your take on the Kyle Rittenhouse trial? There are examples of people found guilty who probably shouldn't have also. What about them? Guilty... not guilty... makes zero fucking difference in the court of public opinion.

Last edited:
Back