Executive Summary From House Jan. 6 Committee Report

Yeah. I do my best to deal in accuracy. He's legally innocent until proven guilty. Like through an impeachment or two.

Impeachments didn't prove him guilty though, they by definition acquitted him. You're free to hold an opinion of course, but opinions are not further evidence of wrongdoing. Saying the accusation counts but acquittal does not is textbook political confirmation bias.

It's been almost 4 years since the Mueller report. If smoke constituted evidence, and there's as much of it as you say, then it does not take 4 years. It's a cope.

I doubt anyone in American knew that "Comforting an Insurrection" was a thing, nor that sitting on your couch watching TV would constitute it. I'd also like an explanation as to why being impeached for it is evidence you're guilty of it as the report claims, but being acquitted of it (a fact the report both omits and reframes) is not proof you're not guilty without the use of political bias.

Legally, acquittal simply is NOT tantount to a finding of "not guilty."

Just do a quick search for the definition as applied to criminal law.

Clinton was impeached. At the time, I wanted him thrown out of office.

Again, if I would be fired for it, I expect my chain of command be held to the same standard.

Legally, acquittal simply is NOT tantount to a finding of "not guilty."

Just do a quick search for the definition as applied to criminal law.

A distinction without a difference here. The prosecution failed to prove their case to a democratically elected institution. You're right that doesn't make him innocent, but it's a certainty that the evidence was not compelling enough to find him guilty. You can call them sycophants, but they can just label it politically motivated. To expressly ignore the part of the process that did not give you the result you wanted, and to cherry pick the parts that did as evidence of guilt, is what fuels the belief that it is just a witch hunt.

WATABOUTJISM????

Another Vindster vg6
HowAboutThis
DOJ Subpoenaed Google To Access Personal Info Of House Staffers During Russia-Trump Probe: Report

Spying on a presidential candidate and then a president
no big deal to you...
'cause Adam Schiff told ya RussiaRussiaRussia

The Department of Justice (DOJ) allegedly used grand jury subpoenas to secretly access personal information belonging to House Republican staffers – including email communications, residential addresses, and cellphone data – while Republican lawmakers simultaneously worked to obtain evidence that the FBI’s investigation into the now disproven Trump–Russia collusion narrative was false, according to a report by Just the News.

They've had nothing they've always had nothing and they're hiding their corruption

Yeah. I do my best to deal in accuracy. He's legally innocent until proven guilty. Like through an impeachment or two.

Yeah but at the same time...if you get enough people that dont like you because you're fucking up their long imbedded avenues of wealth, they'll find something to get rid of you with.

In reality, people called trump a racist, but he did more for the black community than obama did, they said he was putting money in his pocket, but he stepped way from his own businesses and gave away his presidential pay, they screamed about he was basically stealing money and giving it to his friends, but his overall wealth went down, nobody can point to where he was giving anything to 'his friends' and he instead created positive impacts on the low and middle class. He kept most every promise he made when running for office. How many times did we hear abut russian collusion and his kids stealing state secrets..etc..etc.

When you take an objective look at what the man did in his 4 years, I would say you would be hard pressed to find another person that has recently held that office that did more for the people and the country as a whole but because the media machine was against him from the start, most of those actions never saw the light of day.

But by god every time he made a mistake, no matter how minor, that was blasted across the news cycle for weeks.

Again im not a fanboy of him personally, and if someone can actually show any hard proof of things he's accused of, i'd like to see it, but they never can. The people that accuse him of things NEVER have actual proof. They have a lot of maybes, possiblys, could be and 'a source close to' type of anecdotal garbage.

And how many did they allow to be called?

That's all you need to know about that impeachment trial.
Not being hyperbolic, that is everything you need to know.

Dear Constitutional Scholars of the TeeDubya;

Does the double jeopardy clause prevent prosecution for the same crime(s) twice, since he's already been impeached for insurrection?

Inquiring minds need to know

Dear Constitutional Scholars of the TeeDubya;

Does the double jeopardy clause prevent prosecution for the same crime(s) twice, since he's already been impeached for insurrection?

Inquiring minds need to know

I'm not a constitutional scholar like everyone else here (as well as everyone being experts in theoretical physics, small-engine repair, psychology, and needlepoint), but I know a little:

A sitting president is not amenable to indictment of criminal prosecution, as it would undermine his/her ability to perform the duties of the Executive Branch.

Trump is no longer the president, and this is a criminal investigation of a suspected criminal. The right-wing crazies here are calling it a victory because it's taking so long; guess what, this is America, and justice takes a really long time, especially when investigating and prosecuting people with money.

I'm not interested in the fact that his tax returns are going to show he's not worth anything close to his boasts. I'm interested in him being prosecuted for conspiring to overturn the election, and I'm interested in him being prosecuted for surreptitiously thieving classified documents that were property of the United States. I'm also interested in the parties he allowed to examine those documents.

It's going to be a long while before any of this is over, and it is possible that it won't be completed by the time his life comes to an end. I won't be completely satisfied if that's the case, but I'll take it. It's obvious he's guilty of multiple crimes and whether he's brought to justice or not, he and his supporters will spend the rest of his life being jeered.

Does the fact that the Steele Dossier was completely made up bullshit not sink into you people? Not open your eyes at all to every witch hunt they've done; just full steam ahead bullshit.
You're the fucking crazy idiots.
Run Away you low info suckers
41hThK8MoQL._SY346_.jpg

ok that got rid of him
now i have to punch down

I would really like to see a group of hookers pissing in Obamas bed. I really would. It would raise my esteem for Trump a lot. Alas, I can only fantasize. I know the American public would say 'horror' about the pussy trap, but again
Doesn't even come close to the corruption in the current regime.

Back