Executive Summary From House Jan. 6 Committee Report

Fool going into awkward shill mode again, while pretending to be a moderate. Same people that said nothing or supported Benghazi investigation. :lol:

Says the guy who lets the veil drop from time to time then immediately reverts to shitposting.

Says the guy who lets the veil drop from time to time then immediately reverts to shitposting.

All investigations by Congress are going to be bias. The major difference is you only reee and spend pages shilling for the Trump side. Of course the investigation is bias, doesn't mean he's guilty or not guilty. Did you type paragraph posts complaining about Benghazi investigation bias?

That makes you a shill which is no different than a shitposter.

All investigations by Congress are going to be bias. The major difference is you only reee and spend pages shilling for the Trump side. Of course the investigation is bias, doesn't mean he's guilty or not guilty. Did you type paragraph posts complaining about Benghazi investigation bias?

No, but then again there weren't 6 years of Benghazi investigations, nor was I sitting around claiming that Hillary was going to be arrested for it or that Obama should be impeached over it either. I'd say you'd be hard pressed to claim that it held the same level of cultural awareness or weight behind it as well. It's weird that you're calling me out by agreeing with me too.

Do you really think anything Trump has done
Rises to the opposite sides' corruption
Which includes all of D.C. propping up ByeDone
your whataboutism
our WHATABOUTISM

Biased. You fucking imbecile. jfc :lol:

I question my beliefs and positions daily. I've read reams of material from various Uber right wing sites and publications, spoken with untold number of MAGA people to understand their fascination with Trump, gone back time and again to the Constitution and U.S. Code to challenge my assumptions about what is "right" — all while being mindful of logical fallacy, particularly confirmation bias, which runs strong throughout America right now — and I still remain convinced that Trump is a criminal of epic proportion.

I'd challenge you to read the report. But, it requires ... you know ... reading. ;)

Your entire premise rests of me actually liking Trump or believing his election claims. Neither of which are true. You think you question your beliefs but you really just read some nut job shit instead of something reasonable and convince yourself the other side is crazy.

I don't need to read a report to believe my own eyes about what happened on Jan. 6th. It was a riot, everybody who participated belongs in jail. It was also a setup, designed to convince a bunch of Donald Trump lemmings to make a mistake that could be glorified in the media. It worked on NPC's like yourself and the people that went into the capitol that day. You are all utter morons incapable of understanding basic partisan propaganda.

People make up their own narratives about trump because they don't like him. Part of it is because they are told to automatically hate millionaire/billionaires while at the same time thats what most people strive for but rarely reach.

Im not particularly a Trump fanboy, i don't care for him as a person, but at the same time, he wasn't elected to be anyone's buddy and it is amazing how the left has untold amounts of vitriol and venom for trump and even when shown undeniable proof that what they think and have been told about the man is false, they still cling to what they THINK is correct about a guy they have never met.

I question my beliefs and positions daily. I've read reams of material from various Uber right wing sites and publications, spoken with untold number of MAGA people to understand their fascination with Trump, gone back time and again to the Constitution and U.S. Code to challenge my assumptions about what is "right" — all while being mindful of logical fallacy, particularly confirmation bias, which runs strong throughout America right now — and I still remain convinced that Trump is a criminal of epic proportion.

I'd challenge you to read the report. But, it requires ... you know ... reading. ;)
lmao trust me bro i read both sides let me tell u about jan 6 traitors :lol:

It's been almost 4 years since the Mueller report. If smoke constituted evidence, and there's as much of it as you say, then it does not take 4 years. It's a cope.

I doubt anyone in American knew that "Comforting an Insurrection" was a thing, nor that sitting on your couch watching TV would constitute it. I'd also like an explanation as to why being impeached for it is evidence you're guilty of it as the report claims, but being acquitted of it (a fact the report both omits and reframes) is not proof you're not guilty without the use of political bias.

It takes that long when you have a Senate overrun by sycophants who value loyalty to a man and a party more than their oath to support the Constitution.

But it's a tired argument that only holds water if you actually care about the great American experiment and our responsibility to keep it alive.

I'll never not love the idea of America -- but I grow less optimistic every day that we can pull ourselves out of what, based on the history of many an empire, seems to be an accelerating death spiral.

The evidence for this is found at TribalWar Forums - Gaming Community.

Your entire premise rests of me actually liking Trump or believing his election claims. Neither of which are true. You think you question your beliefs but you really just read some nut job shit instead of something reasonable and convince yourself the other side is crazy.

I don't need to read a report to believe my own eyes about what happened on Jan. 6th. It was a riot, everybody who participated belongs in jail. It was also a setup, designed to convince a bunch of Donald Trump lemmings to make a mistake that could be glorified in the media. It worked on NPC's like yourself and the people that went into the capitol that day. You are all utter morons incapable of understanding basic partisan propaganda.

I've been in the Capitol for various meetings. Just not on Jan. 6. And I never took a shit in the hallway or sought to apprehend elected officials for whatever purpose.

Guess I failed in making America great again again. My bad.

No, but then again there weren't 6 years of Benghazi investigations, nor was I sitting around claiming that Hillary was going to be arrested for it or that Obama should be impeached over it either. I'd say you'd be hard pressed to claim that it held the same level of cultural awareness or weight behind it as well. It's weird that you're calling me out by agreeing with me too.

How many hours did Hillary sit in front of Republicans answering their inane questions? Thirteen, wasn't it?

And that was ONE incident.

Trump has been involved in a myriad schemes and broken more federal laws than I think we could really wrap our minds around. (And never answered to Congress.) So not exactly an apt comparison.

His likely Hatch Act violations alone would be difficult to fully account for.

And don't tell me the Hatch Act doesn't matter, because I've wasted more hours of my life in annual Hatch Act training than I care to remember, and if I'm going to get fired for violating it, my ultimate boss should be held to the same standard.

I don't think that's exceedingly unreasonable.

Back