2019-nCoV

my neighbor just did a self test for covid and got the +.

didnt biden just say its all over??

Did he test because he's sick? If everyone self tested, I'd bet a lot of people would be surprised to see that + result even when not feeling anything.

83707285418eaf04b62fc443deb71db6.jpg

After 2 years I finally got it. 5 days of a tickle in my throat and I was pretty tired. Thankfully I'm vaccinated, there would've been no telling how much more tired I might've been otherwise, though I'm obviously still concerned about long tickle.

My dad got Gillian Barre syndrome after getting COVID. He was double vaxxed. Not really sure it was the COVID fault that he got Gillian Barre or else it had misprogrammed the immune response and attacked his nerves. He was full body paralyzed and on ventilators in the ER for many months and then did hospice and actually fully recovered.

The Dystopian Vision of the Health-Information Police - Brownstone Institute

Assembly Bill 2098 would empower the Medical Board of California to go after the licenses of physicians who disseminate “misinformation” or “disinformation” regarding Covid-19. The bill in its latest iteration defines misinformation as “false information that is contradicted by contemporary scientific consensus contrary to the standard of care.” The inscrutability of this definition lies at the core of the bill’s opponents concerns.

Doesn't sound over to me.

Back