2019-nCoV

fc6s2q2.jpg

I know, it is sad.

I'm sad that this happened at all. It shouldn't have.
Australia is not like this, Australia is a welcoming, happy country full of kangaroos and sunshine.

The rules are bullshit, I don't agree with them at all. But it is how it is, I am forced to live under it, it sucks and I would much prefer it was all done away with. People should fend for themselves and make their own choices about their personal health and safety. But Australia is certainly not the only country in the world with vaccine mandates or restrictions put on unvaccinated people. Almost every country in the world requires proof of vaccination to enter. You cannot enter the US without proof of double vax and a negative test, the same thing would happen there if he tried to enter.
France has already warned him that the same rules apply and he will not be playing at the French open either.

The rules, right or wrong, should have been clear to him from the start, he should not have been allowed to board a flight to Australia and he should never have had to go through the sideshow that occurred.

The reason given for finally cancelling his visa is bullshit and is very worrying. It opens a very dangerous precedent to exclude anyone they may think is a 'dissident' BLM, LGBT activists, defund the police, Trump supporters (probably not a bad thing really). They should have simply stood firm on the 'no jab no play' policy, not gotten into some 'influencer of public thought' gestapo bullshit. This is getting like North Korea, no shit.

It's wrong and should never have happened, but he is still an asshole, this is the New World Order, just get the fucking jab and get on with it.

You came so close to getting it right. :picard:

what if protecting yourself against disease was explained through your hog logic of bullets and guns, would u hogs comprehend it then :lol:

You don't think if they started firing you over a flu shot you wouldn't see concerns of government over reach? If they banned you from society for not getting your flu vaccine, you think everybody would just be cool with that?

Some vaccines are just needed and they are proven safe and effective after years of use. The flu shot is a gamble so I am not talking about that.

The covid vaccine is none of those things.

Big huge gigantic difference.

Back