2019-nCoV

Logic went out of the window in 2020, we have no further need for it.

It's not an irrational position.

You need to be vaccinated to come into this county, same as almost any other.

He is not. So, he doesn't get in.

simple really

Logic went out of the window in 2020, we have no further need for it.

It's not an irrational position.

You need to be vaccinated to come into this county, same as almost any other.

He is not. So, he doesn't get in.

simple really

at this point I cant tell where a mitchthebitchindubai post ends and Arak posts begin.

Yeah, me and 20 million others in this country alone.

You can argue all you like, at the end of the day no one is allowed to work without getting the shot.
I work in essential services in contact with many people, even if the rules were relaxed there is no way in hell I would be allowed to work without a vax jab.

So I can either keep living and enjoying having an income. Or I can be a 'hero', one of a handful out of millions. All of whom look like dickheads, all of whom have no job or income. At some point you need to face reality and decide what is important. All those idiots pissing against the wind, the ones that think they are somehow 'winning', they are the real sad and pathetic ones.

Not a hard choice really is it.

Why not work for yourself?

Are there laws preventing you from self-employment?

I don't get it.

Can't expect everyone to be able to just pivot into a new career over a principled stand. I get that part.

What I don't get is how in two sentences he can both say that logic has entirely disappeared, but that the decisions being made are rational. Wut? NOTHING about your situation is rational if all the decisions are being made without logic.

You can argue all you like, at the end of the day no one is allowed to work without getting the shot.
I work in essential services in contact with many people, even if the rules were relaxed there is no way in hell I would be allowed to work without a vax jab.

So I can either keep living and enjoying having an income. Or I can be a 'hero', one of a handful out of millions. All of whom look like dickheads, all of whom have no job or income. At some point you need to face reality and decide what is important. All those idiots pissing against the wind, the ones that think they are somehow 'winning', they are the real sad and pathetic ones.

holy shit this post is sad

it's like they've totally just given up

I weep for the future of humanity

it's a slam dunk easy choice

don't be weak, don't take the mark of the beast

enjoy ur damnation, u feckless lil shit

i bet ur also delusional enuff 2 still call urself a man

u should b feeling suicidally ashamed over ur relentless shilling for ur government policy, but ur clearly smug and proud

and if u were even remotely resourceful, u would find work off the books

idk y i'm wasting time pointing that out 2 a dood who's so incapable of self-direction that he'll vehemently defend his chinese-controlled colony's imposition of the mark of the beast when people criticize it on the internet

@ least ur fellow chinese slaves (lozza, mcdumpster, kunt) haven't spent months disingenuously claiming they disapprove of the ausfailian government's imposition of unprecedented authoritarianism in the name of Holy China -- u have shown urself 2b even less respectable than they are

my god i mite have 2 pignore this fuk just b/c i don't want 2 expose my computer 2 such an appalling level of boot-licking faggotry

Its going to be very interesting to see how people react when this moves from pandemic to endemic. If no major (highly contagious/fatal) variants show up in the next year to freak everyone out many countries will start moving to this strategy and adjust policy.

Its not going away so what do we do?

Its going to be very interesting to see how people react when this moves from pandemic to endemic. If no major (highly contagious/fatal) variants show up in the next year to freak everyone out many countries will start moving to this strategy and adjust policy.

Its not going away so what do we do?

It's gonna take a miracle for the triple jabbed triple masked morons to shed their fear.

6fWXtGP.png

Back