2019-nCoV

kotz triple jab triple mask in chicago foooor sure :lol: noodles probably workin remotely still smh rip jfc

Amram was wearing masks during his cabinet building sessions before wearing a mask became a thing

No wonder he's so bitter about it :lol:

be careful of the wood particles brah

best-dust-mask-for-woodworking-1024x683.jpg

heard they put the masks on sale at home Depot brah

might as well load up for your next cabinet job :shrug:

You can't trust natural immunity. The only way to be sure is to get the jab on a set schedule, over and over again. Trust the science. :weird:

I thought you disagreed with your draconian rules, but here you are cheerleading the effort. Your gov really did a number on you guys. It's sad.

I know, it is sad.

I'm sad that this happened at all. It shouldn't have.
Australia is not like this, Australia is a welcoming, happy country full of kangaroos and sunshine.

The rules are bullshit, I don't agree with them at all. But it is how it is, I am forced to live under it, it sucks and I would much prefer it was all done away with. People should fend for themselves and make their own choices about their personal health and safety. But Australia is certainly not the only country in the world with vaccine mandates or restrictions put on unvaccinated people. Almost every country in the world requires proof of vaccination to enter. You cannot enter the US without proof of double vax and a negative test, the same thing would happen there if he tried to enter.
France has already warned him that the same rules apply and he will not be playing at the French open either.

The rules, right or wrong, should have been clear to him from the start, he should not have been allowed to board a flight to Australia and he should never have had to go through the sideshow that occurred.

The reason given for finally cancelling his visa is bullshit and is very worrying. It opens a very dangerous precedent to exclude anyone they may think is a 'dissident' BLM, LGBT activists, defund the police, Trump supporters (probably not a bad thing really). They should have simply stood firm on the 'no jab no play' policy, not gotten into some 'influencer of public thought' gestapo bullshit. This is getting like North Korea, no shit.

It's wrong and should never have happened, but he is still an asshole, this is the New World Order, just get the fucking jab and get on with it.

I know, it is sad.

I'm sad that this happened at all. It shouldn't have.
Australia is not like this, Australia is a welcoming, happy country full of kangaroos and sunshine.

The rules are bullshit, I don't agree with them at all. But it is how it is, I am forced to live under it, it sucks and I would much prefer it was all done away with. People should fend for themselves and make their own choices about their personal health and safety. But Australia is certainly not the only country in the world with vaccine mandates or restrictions put on unvaccinated people. Almost every country in the world requires proof of vaccination to enter. You cannot enter the US without proof of double vax and a negative test, the same thing would happen there if he tried to enter.
France has already warned him that the same rules apply and he will not be playing at the French open either.

The rules, right or wrong, should have been clear to him from the start, he should not have been allowed to board a flight to Australia and he should never have had to go through the sideshow that occurred.

The reason given for finally cancelling his visa is bullshit and is very worrying. It opens a very dangerous precedent to exclude anyone they may think is a 'dissident' BLM, LGBT activists, defund the police, Trump supporters (probably not a bad thing really). They should have simply stood firm on the 'no jab no play' policy, not gotten into some 'influencer of public thought' gestapo bullshit. This is getting like North Korea, no shit.

It's wrong and should never have happened, but he is still an asshole, this is the New World Order, just get the fucking jab and get on with it.

smdh

Its bullshit. It shouldn't have happened. I don't agree at all. Get the jab get on with it. :lol: textbook 'roll over and die' attitude

And no homie, not all countries need a vax. Even the US offers broad exemptions to individuals. France, Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, Italy, Sweden, Switzerlan, Spain, most of Europe will allow you to enter if you're previously recovered. Some (most?) of them acknowledge it for a year post-recovery - because science.

So yeah your country is shit and you're a pussy for bending over. Sry. :( smh rip

Its bullshit. It shouldn't have happened. I don't agree at all. Get the jab get on with it. :lol: textbook 'roll over and die' attitude

And no homie, not all countries need a vax. Even the US offers broad exemptions to individuals. France, Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, Italy, Sweden, Switzerlan, Spain, most of Europe will allow you to enter if you're previously recovered. Some (most?) of them acknowledge it for a year post-recovery - because science.

So yeah your country is shit and you're a pussy for bending over. Sry. :( smh rip

they don't have a country, they have a chinese province

IAnd no homie, not all countries need a vax. Even the US offers broad exemptions to individuals. France, Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, Italy, Sweden, Switzerlan, Spain, most of Europe will allow you to enter if you're previously recovered. Some (most?) of them acknowledge it for a year post-recovery - because science.

Australia has plenty of options for exemptions, same as any other country. Due to his previous infections and recovery, he would have qualified for one. Except he bullshitted on his paperwork and lied to the Border Control dudes.

so fuck him

pussy or not I don't care. When it comes to a choice of losing your job and the ability to pay the bills or getting a basically harmless jab, I'll take the jab.
When I weigh it up against all of the other really harmful shit I do to myself it is very low on the scale of being likely to kill me.

Why are you so afraid of it - r u the pussy?

yeah maybe

i think he used to be 11x the audience of all legacy media combined but he's down to 9.5x now :lol: jfc rip CNN MSNPC

all i kno is i bailed and my friends irl bailed b/c fuk registering w/ spotify

and it's looking like i will b proven rite re: spotify censorship

dood should have done his own distro

sad!

Australia has plenty of options for exemptions, same as any other country. Due to his previous infections and recovery, he would have qualified for one. Except he bullshitted on his paperwork and lied to the Border Control dudes.

so fuck him

pussy or not I don't care. When it comes to a choice of losing your job and the ability to pay the bills or getting a basically harmless jab, I'll take the jab.
When I weigh it up against all of the other really harmful shit I do to myself it is very low on the scale of being likely to kill me.

Why are you so afraid of it - r u the pussy?

I read a transcript of their conversation. It seemed fairly clear to me that he misspoke about who granted him an exemption, probably because he's filthy rich and his people do the paperwork for him.

Do you take statins and antibiotics every morning? Why not? You afraid, pussy? :lol: jfc the vaxhole mental gymnastics

Back