I am voting for Donald Trump.

Please, please no Bush. I want Rand Paul or Ted Cruz or someone mostly sane in the office with new connections and old fashioned common sense values. I would even vote Trump purely because he doesn't give a fuck what he says and has balls of steel. Please do not let it be Bush vs Clinton.

And Bush is the biggest panderer.... Speaking Spanish at every turn..... It's like he's running for El Presidente. I have no desire to be northern Mexico.

did you see what his college major is in? :rofl:

i don't want to spoiler...but we might as well just elect Vicente Fox.

Or that most interesting dos equis guy.

I hope Rand doesn't double down on his first debate performance tomorrow night. I was kind of embarrassed for him. Cruz is kind of creepy, it's like he has an internal teleprompter and his words are all carefully chosen before they exit his mouth. He's a genius level intellect though, and he's hoping to get Trump's voters when Trump gets bored.

I am certain that the only role Donald is playing is to set us up for Jeb Bush. I hate US politics. I really do.

this is the opposite of reality. half the candidates in this race are only in it to split votes away from Cruz and Walker so Jeb can win with 20%. The people that set it up never saw Trump coming, which is why them and the media are having apopletic fits.

“Tripwire Alert” – Evidence Now Exists To Show Benefit Of GOPe Road-mapped “Splitter Strategy”…. | The Last Refuge

its scary how corrupt the upper levels of the GOP are.

If they just stay level headed and do not try to show Donald's theatrics up they will be fine. How about a Rand Paul / Donald Trump card for the republicans lol Or Trump/Rand

this is the opposite of reality. half the candidates in this race are only in it to split votes away from Cruz and Walker so Jeb can win with 20%. The people that set it up never saw Trump coming, which is why them and the media are having apopletic fits.

“Tripwire Alert” – Evidence Now Exists To Show Benefit Of GOPe Road-mapped “Splitter Strategy”…. | The Last Refuge

its scary how corrupt the upper levels of the GOP are.

when has there ever been just one single corrupt party? they are all corrupt

If they just stay level headed and do not try to show Donald's theatrics up they will be fine. How about a Rand Paul / Donald Trump card for the republicans lol Or Trump/Rand

Rand has already said he's going after Trump 'harder' than he did in the first debate. Rand has fallen in with the party first! group, should have seen that when he kissed Mitch McConnell's ass.

I think the only people that aren't GOP establishment at this point are Trump, Cruz, Carson.

Carson is being pushed by the establishment and is 'surging' in the polls. He will never be President though, they won't allow it and will take him down once he's served his purpose.

I fully expect everyone but Cruz and Carson to go after Trump in the debate. If Carly attacks him (she will), and if he attacks back, they'll play the 'war on women' bullshit again.

They can't let Trump win, because they don't 'own' Trump. Their donors will be pissed off because Trump may actually do something about immigration, and that cuts off their supply of cheap labor.

Last edited:
I think attacking Trump is only going to make him stronger and get him more support. I just can't shake the feeling that no matter what - he will be eliminated and all of this shit will just have distracted everyone. The setup was him taking the "pledge". I wish he wouldn't have done that.

They should stick to issues and leave Donald alone. It is so nice to see someone who wears their heart on the sleeve and just says what is on his mind. It might not always be right and he does a decent job of admitting when he is over the top but at least you get a good idea about who he is.

Bush is dumb though. All this pandering and he'll probably still get only 40-45% of the Hispanic vote, and that's being very generous.

So much for the saying about TV ad $$$ equaling votes.... Jindal spent the most in Iowa and he barely registers in the polls. Perry has already dropped out.

Top TV ad spenders in Iowa

Team Jindal: $1.6 million
Team Perry: $1.4 million
Team Clinton: $845K
Team Carson: $184K

Top TV ad spenders in New Hampshire

Team Kasich: $3.7 million
Team Christie: $1.4 million
Team Clinton: $1.4 million
Team Paul: $345K
Team Pataki: $314K
Team Carson: $113K

Total ad spending (as of Sept. 1, 2015)

Team Kasich: $3.7 million (all in NH)
Team Rubio: $2.6 million (all on national cable)
Team Clinton: $2.2 million (in IA, NH)
Team Jindal: $1.6 million (all in IA)
Team Christie: $1.4 million (all in NH)
Team Perry: $1.4 million (all in IA)
Team Paul: $470K (in IA, NH)
Team Pataki: $314K (in NH)
Team Carson: $297K (in IA, NH)

Back