I am voting for Donald Trump.

usa-trump-wins.jpg

I wont be voting for Trump but wouldn't that be awesome if all the "progressives" moved out of the country if Trump wins?

I think we need to support this and their efforts to move.

progressives are lying scum bags. they won't be going anywhere, whether trump wins or not.

if anything, they'll prepare for the next grassy knoll event with their jew empire money if he wins.

usa-trump-wins.jpg

I wont be voting for Trump but wouldn't that be awesome if all the "progressives" moved out of the country if Trump wins?

good....Europe can put border fences along Normandy too

fight the purge from all fronts.

we will keep all of those people employed with fighting off refuges....even ours

progressives are lying scum bags. they won't be going anywhere, whether trump wins or not.

if anything, they'll prepare for the next grassy knoll event with their jew empire money if he wins.
Plenty of conservatives said they've move if Obama was elected in 2008 or re-elected in 2012. Pretty sure none of them did.

Then there was good ol' Uncle Ted making this prediction in 2012:
Ted Nugent said:
If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year.

seems a bit like wishful thinking to hope that Trump could end up POTUS (same applies to Sanders ofc)

in Trump's case, no matter how refreshing and hilarious and maverick he is...there are quite a lot of women among the population, and I bet some of them even vote...

ted nugent

a few great songs

a fucking loony. look at those dumb hill jack americans, they look like the facades of wal-mart. i bet they all own ford f-150's

usa-trump-wins.jpg

No, you're thinking of Rush Limbaugh promising he was going to emigrate to the Cayman Islands if Obama won, or that retard Texan pastor promising to burn himself to death of gays could legally marry, or the other Texan ridiots that still think if they secede, the rest of the country will be sad. It's the conservatives that make these kind of shit threats and never follow through. I'm not moving anywhere.

On the other hand, boats leave for Europe every day, with the capacity to carry people AND their belongings. Just think o' that. I'll even help you pack.

Back