I am voting for Donald Trump.

God damnit.

Can't this moron properly comb his fucking hair?

Christ almighty. It's so distracting.

You're a Rand Paul supporter, and you comment about hair.....

pXlIb2T.jpg

the-10-gop-debaters-ranked-by-how-much-they-need-a-drink_4.jpg

This is how The Donald responds to people who mock his hair:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 11. September

Oh wow, lightweight Governor @BobbyJindal, who is registered at less than 1 percent in the polls, just mocked my hair. So original!

Trumps hair is like his trademark. He's actually heard the 'squirrel' comment before, as it was on an SNL skit he did.

Can you even think how fucking weird that is? 'I can't wait for my next period, so I can make a painting of Trump with it!'

And she even fucked up the eye..... 'whoops, damn, got to wait another month to do another one!'

I am certain that the only role Donald is playing is to set us up for Jeb Bush. I hate US politics. I really do.

I am certain that the only role Donald is playing is to set us up for Jeb Bush. I hate US politics. I really do.

No, he hates Bush. The establishment is sending everything they got at Trump to try to get Bush elected. He is the chosen one!

It was funny watching Trump call Karl Rove an idiot and anyone that donates to Rove is stupid because he spent $435 million or so dollars on the last election and lost every race.

Jeb's PAC can't seem to get much right.

Jeb Bush 2016: Trump attack ad uses stock footage from foreign countries - POLITICO

And Bush is the biggest panderer.... Speaking Spanish at every turn..... It's like he's running for El Presidente. I have no desire to be northern Mexico.

The best youtube comment:

"I really want to elect a man who couldn't get his oompa-loompa wife to learn English after 40 years."

Last edited:
Back