fifth element > all other movies

ya but is deckard a replicant or not

Yes, he is. You can either have Ridley Scott flat out say he is: Deckard as Replicant or you can watch the movie.

The clues are right there. Watch the eyes of the characters. Every single replicant in the film, including the owl (but not every animal in the market as that would just be too obvious) has a shot where their eyes reflect red through the pupils. This includes Deckard. Now for the owl, that could have just been a natural occurrence while filming since owls are nocturnal. But why would each of the known replicants, plus Deckard have the same effect happen with their eyes. It never happens with Gaff, Bryant, Sebastien, or Tyrell. Plus, look at the severe physical beating Deckard takes throughout the movie. Leon slamming him into the truck would have easily killed him if he was human given Leon's exceptional strength. He then still manages to get his ass handed to him by Pris and Roy, but keeps going. I don't see any way that Deckard couldn't be a replicant.

The 5th Element is one of those remarkable films that you can channel surf to, right in the middle, and immediately get sucked into. I've seen the whole movie probably dozens of times through and every time it still gets me.

Not a lot of movies can do that :shrug:

Yes, he is. You can either have Ridley Scott flat out say he is: Deckard as Replicant or you can watch the movie.

The clues are right there. Watch the eyes of the characters. Every single replicant in the film, including the owl (but not every animal in the market as that would just be too obvious) has a shot where their eyes reflect red through the pupils. This includes Deckard. Now for the owl, that could have just been a natural occurrence while filming since owls are nocturnal. But why would each of the known replicants, plus Deckard have the same effect happen with their eyes. It never happens with Gaff, Bryant, Sebastien, or Tyrell. Plus, look at the severe physical beating Deckard takes throughout the movie. Leon slamming him into the truck would have easily killed him if he was human given Leon's exceptional strength. He then still manages to get his ass handed to him by Pris and Roy, but keeps going. I don't see any way that Deckard couldn't be a replicant.

k

but harrison says he doesn't think deckard is a replicant

so yeah

kmTbYxR.gif

5 element is awesome ... deckard is definitely a replicant ... the best version of blade runner is the one without deckard narration

Back