Well accepted lies masquerading as truth... Conspiracies?

Cael is just trolling and is very immature. The obvious stated back to topic. Below are not widely known facts.

1. The Earth functions as a Capacitor.

2. The Sun functions as a Transformer.

EDIT: Discuss

Last edited:
alright i listened to the first 3 or 4 proofs and that guy is a moron
he shows 5 feet from the planet video instead of all the videos from the upper atmosphere from amateur rocket people
in another he says look at this video everything is flat and it goes way high
and then it gets blurry as all fuck

milkman, kill yourself

also i skipped ahead to flight paths
:rofl:

planes dont take the most direct route you fucking twit
they go from major destination to major destination to make sure they can constantly fill a giant plane with passengers

holy fuck
this guy is a fucking hack and you are literally ....
brain dead?

i didn't know there were people in america with such a poor grasp of the physical world that they have survived until adulthood and still can't use their own head to prove to themselves that the earth is round

Dollard is right about most of what he says however knowing him personally I know him to be a con artist, meth head, and a pos. We at Aetherforce helped raise over 35k to build him a lab and all he did was fuck off before stole everything.

Fuck him and double fuck his master Aaron Murakai. Who I personally made my bitch after he tried me not knowing I had goons where he lives in Seattle.

TechZ aka Ray Savant is a personal friend of mine and founder of Aether Force. Yall niggas just don't know.

Last edited:
Cael is just trolling and is very immature. The obvious stated back to topic. Below are not widely known facts.

1. The Earth functions as a Capacitor.

2. The Sun functions as a Transformer.

EDIT: Discuss

:rofl:

u think i'm some sort of doc brown?

my dad is mit electric engineer, but i couldn't find my own asshole if it weren't nailed 2 my butt

so there u go :)

Flat earth. He must be trolling.

big-pharma-mafia.jpg

if you're in apollo 13 capsule in the sun wouldnt you get really really hot!?
yes, but hint, space isnt like earth

again i skipped around and landed on that statement but what the fuck dude

Some parts of space are hot! Gas between stars, as well as the solar wind, both seem to be what we call "empty space," yet they can be more than a thousand degrees, even millions of degrees.

However, there's also what’s known as the cosmic background temperature, which is minus 455 degrees Fahrenheit. So what would a thermometer in space reveal? Somewhere between those extremes — depending on whether it's in the sun or the shade.

Here's what’s going on: Most of the gas in space is too thin to warm anything up. Essentially, there are not enough gas particles to "bump" into and transfer heat to an object. So if you were in space, but shielded from the sun, you would radiate away nearly all your heat pretty quickly and cool to the cosmic background temperature. Step (or float) into the sun, and you’d be warmed. Either way you'd need lots of protection!

At the Earth's distance from the sun, a space thermometer with roughly half its surface is absorbing sunlightwould register 45 degrees Fahrenheit.

Back