Well accepted lies masquerading as truth... Conspiracies?

The Hollowcaust goes from "the most documented event in history" to a laughable conspiracy once you plug the numbers into a calculator.

when it becomes illegal or cause you to lose your career to question the accuracy of a historical event

you should probably question it entirely

why dont we hear about the bolsheviks killing 60 million?

many of your grandparents or great grandparents bones are still decomposing in europe because the jews needed their own 'state' in israel

The mother of all deceptions? The earth is actually flat???

I've probably watched over 10 hours worth of these flat earth videos. If you've never looked into this before, go entertain yourself with some videos on youtube. See if you can disprove some, or any of the things people are saying. You really do need to have a genuine willing suspension of disbelief to really look into this, but soon you'll find it's pretty air tight. I keep trying but I can't find any science to disprove what is being said. Try it and tell me if I'm missing something obvious that proves this is utter nonsense.

:popcorn:

milky man you know we have a space station in space orbiting the planet taking live stream video of the planet
right?

The mother of all deceptions? The earth is actually flat???

I've probably watched over 10 hours worth of these flat earth videos. If you've never looked into this before, go entertain yourself with some videos on youtube. See if you can disprove some, or any of the things people are saying. You really do need to have a genuine willing suspension of disbelief to really look into this, but soon you'll find it's pretty air tight. I keep trying but I can't find any science to disprove what is being said. Try it and tell me if I'm missing something obvious that proves this is utter nonsense.

:popcorn:

These videos are what happen when stupid people experience a cascading failure in logic and find themselves unable to reverse course.

Just in case we're keeping score: I watched the first 4 parts of the first video and 3 minutes of the second before I had to turn it off.

Back