Modern Warfare 2 PC: No dedicated servers.

then it's really just an anti-piracy measure. however, i wouldn't doubt that some group will figure out how to make pirate servers.

I was planning on getting this for 360 anyway because I have more friends and such that will get it for 360 than I do that will play on PC.

i bought the first one of pc and really enjoyed it. i was miffed when they announced the increased price for the new one, and this news just settled it for me. fuck activision, they arent getting a penny from me.

@2:14 that 402 guy says that IW.net will do the hosting of the games.

So are they user hosted games or instanced servers?

I'm not sure if I believe him though, sounds like he doesn't really know what's up.

I really hope that some signals got crossed and he is giving incorrect information. I doubt it though. This is single handedly going to kill the competitive community for MW2.

:lol: the only concern they have is for 360 where they will probably be close to record sales #'s. I don't really think they give a shit what you angsty pc gaming only faggots have to say.

Have anybody listened to the whole interview?

*Seems they want to meet the deadline no matter what for PC/Xbox360/PS3

*LOL they don't even know the minimum Specs for it yet, and seem like they can't come up with any :rofl:

Wow bye bye Pre-Order's i had 2 for me and my bro....2 Prestige editions at $150 a pop is now gone.

It's a good thing PC's keep getting more and more powerful. Eventually we'll be able to play with the console fags by way of emulation. The PS2 emulator allows you to play online with people using their real PS2's.

Back