Modern Warfare 2 PC: No dedicated servers.

Idk as long as they have servers around the world on good networks I dont see what is bad with this. That and the options they allow ingame are extensive to set up "pro-mod" shit for leagues.

haha wow they just whant you to buy dlc shit on pc and no user created stuff...

thank god we still have our old game and Unreal and ID software!

i bet everyone who is complaining about this played Renegades.

Mods doesn't mean noob crap and 'headshot' voice overs. It means taking the crap that doesn't belong in competition out so we can play. So no, it's the opposite of renegades. It's like taking renegades and reducing it down to base, to make it tolerable for competition.

That, and having clans be able to have their own servers, and having lower pings.

If they make all that possible anyway, and this is just an anti-piracy attempt that doesn't make all of the above impossible, then great. I doubt it though.

Mods doesn't mean noob crap and 'headshot' voice overs. It means taking the crap that doesn't belong in competition out so we can play. So no, it's the opposite of renegades. It's like taking renegades and reducing it down to base, to make it tolerable for competition.

That, and having clans be able to have their own servers, and having lower pings.

If they make all that possible anyway, and this is just an anti-piracy attempt that doesn't make all of the above impossible, then great. I doubt it though.

It's like T2 classic.

With the huge success CoD4 was are they really going to shoot themselves in the foot by not allowing dedicated servers?!?!

This is amazing.

i didnt even know people bought call of duty games for the multiplayer

the single player part is pretty damn awesome in every CoD game, but the multiplayer is just like every other shooter.

i didnt even know people bought call of duty games for the multiplayer

the single player part is pretty damn awesome in every CoD game, but the multiplayer is just like every other shooter.

thats the thing, the multi is really good for a console but its shitty for a PC anyway

theres so many better multiplayer games for PC I don't understand why anybody would want to spend time playing this on PC as is

Back