I bet =V= or 5150 couldn't play at this level.

T1 is much more active than T2 and T3 combined pubs are active (almost) every night

I must have tried during a bad time of day or a bad week. Checked on the servers several times.

Would be nice to play a few matches.....haven't touched the game except that one session in probably 12 years or so.

T1 is much more active than T2 and T3 combined pubs are active (almost) every night

They're not playing TRIBES.

Danno is right when he says come to TRIBES2.

They still have the one most fundamental, unifying game asset found across all TRIBES titles: Loadouts.

Without those, everyone is just playing a poorly balanced, boring, sliding shooter game with vertical movement.

GG!

Last edited:
i forgot how fucking awful the trigger lag is in t2, 50 ping feels like 300 shootin a disc

:lol: dog shit bad

That was my feeling playing any of the Tribes series past 1. Compared it felt like playing in glue.

TWL.jpg

pretty nostalgic

Look at this recent pick up game for Capture the Flag Tribes 2 Online competition and people playing at such a high level.

Fucking old school bitch ass chumps don't have to the balls to come back and play Tribes 2 CTF Classic the flag. They know they would get shit stomped.

Old boomers.

Danno is greater than sLaM, Oreos, Hawson, slut and MADRABBIT combined!
So many Aurora players in there. :>

Back