I bet =V= or 5150 couldn't play at this level.

Danno

Veteran XX
Look at this recent pick up game for Capture the Flag Tribes 2 Online competition and people playing at such a high level.

Fucking old school bitch ass chumps don't have to the balls to come back and play Tribes 2 CTF Classic the flag. They know they would get shit stomped.

Old boomers.

Danno is greater than sLaM, Oreos, Hawson, slut and MADRABBIT combined!

Ya know I was going to say you should watch your mouth but you are probably right.

Old t1/t2 vets are too afraid to play T2 classic. LOL

I throw a mean spiral.

What time you playing? Everytime I login it’s just bot servers. Occasionally I find someone on T1, more on TA and sometimes on TV, but never T2 anymore

if u watch old demos u can clearly see they're not nearly as good as todays lt players

Dare's Theory (now Dare's Law) recognizes the network and hardware limitations those in the past had to contend with. Those forces were as severe as the opponent themselves, if not more so.

GG!

I installed T2 recently. It bsod my computer and sent it into recovery mode. GG.

dare is king and right as always

but i also agree w/ opsayos razor that states that removing as much bloat from the game to get down to the basics makes for gameplay overall and puts the emphasis on individual and team skill

What time you playing? Everytime I login it’s just bot servers. Occasionally I find someone on T1, more on TA and sometimes on TV, but never T2 anymore

We are on Discord. Find us on discord and yell ya us. If you are in TW discord you can DM me there I can invite you.

People start playing PUBS around 8 PM est.

The pickup server "Planet Narboof" is off until the evening of the Pick up game.

Right now the current pub server is Tribes 2 24/7.

But I have to emphasize they old school vets donthave hte balls to come back and fight

pthtic.

That's a fair point, but it requires one to suspend time and space in order to assess the material conditions.

Rather, I would offer you this:

Every LT player, past or present, absolutely sucks at other video games. It's genuinely pathetic.

Base players have gone onto professional careers in other games of all genres. Street Fighter, Call of Duty, Quake, etc.

The evidence points to our forefathers' superior skill. LT players may just have autism.

Imagine if we all kept playing these old ass games and what level we would be.

Actually you would be surprised how quick you pick it back up. I went on hiatus for a long time and got back into it fairly quickly. You never forget how to ride a bike. Just takes a minute to do a wheelie.

But still come Scoobysnack us in the mouf.

Back