I bet =V= or 5150 couldn't play at this level.

Back when I played Tribes i was using my old Doom/Quake config which was right mouse forward, F jet pack. I eventually went to the common asdf and tried playing and I was allll fucked up.

I play all games WSAD... except Tribes 2. I'm stuck in arrow keys and can't get out of it. It's like jerking off with your left hand. Doesn't feel right.

Autism right there.

Back when I played Tribes i was using my old Doom/Quake config which was right mouse forward, F jet pack. I eventually went to the common asdf and tried playing and I was allll fucked up.

You made me bust out loud laughing constantly lol

You have no clue how funny you were to me

Greatest gaming ever

The only reason I got into S3 or V was because of the quake TF2 in which I had low ping internet

I remember Scooby getting into his scout flying vehicle and just slaying people by flying through them, I remember our biggest matches, I remember all the drama, fond memories still

I remember because you had low ping you were a sniper. I was a conc jumping scout for the most part

Haha yep and that still cracks me up because the dizzy ass scout fucking running through the entire 2fort is hilarious to me

Yeah I laughed my ass off playing that game. I loved being scout and spy. Every time I saw that multi-colored grenade go off I would laugh

Look at this recent pick up game for Capture the Flag Tribes 2 Online competition and people playing at such a high level.

Fucking old school bitch ass chumps don't have to the balls to come back and play Tribes 2 CTF Classic the flag. They know they would get shit stomped.

Old boomers.

Danno is greater than sLaM, Oreos, Hawson, slut and MADRABBIT combined!

That popped up in my youtube feed today :bigthumb:

My bait to get anybody to come back failed. Reddit deleted my post in r/oldgames cause i didnt have enough to talk about.

Oreos said he doesn't have a computer to play. (he is a programmer by trade so he is a liar)

Anyways.

Usually around 7-9 PM EST people play lak rabbit until someone changes it to LCTF. If more people join it changes to regular CTF. PUBS are more active Friday-Sunday.

The new players are better because they have everything down to a science. They have cutting edge equipment, better training, and know all the tricks. It would be like comparing sports greats of today with those in the past. An actual match can’t be done because the younger kids have faster reflexes.

I don’t even bother with FPS (Overwatch 2, CS:GO) because kids train for hours using Aimlab or practice maps against AI.

Last edited:
Yeah I tried a few months back and only a single person joined the server. We did some 1v1 and he left shortly after. Checked servers a few times the next week and saw nobody. :(

Been awhile since I have jumped into t1 and there weren't people in roscoes or arghs

Back