Why are so many black teenage males in jail?

I didn't say it was a predictor of technological advancement, did I? I said it's easier for a larger population to make headway in technology than it is for a smaller one.

Larger populations allow for more division of labor, which results in greater expertise across all fields of industry. That expertise then leads to technological advancement, which in turn raises quality of life, which allows for even greater population size, and so on.

Similarly, a low level of technology makes it harder to sustain population size, which means that all the people will have their hands full just keeping things running, with no time for innovation/research. Thus the next generation will have just as much trouble as the last, creating a vicious circle.

So, questions 2 and 3 still. Do you agree?

Your hangup is that you believe slaves replace unskilled labor instead of simple expanding the size of the unskilled labor pool.

The study, conducted in collaboration with Walk Free Foundation and the International Labor Organization, also notes how consumers all over the world are getting products that at some stage were touched by the hands of modern-day slaves. This was especially the case with the G20 nations, who have strong laws and systems against servitude, but who collectively import $354 billion worth of at-risk products annually.

man who made that argument? :huh:

we've already demonstrated in the atheism thread that he has absolutely zero clue how logic works

y'all wasting your time on this fuckin ignorant pedo

Yeah, I'm not saying any of that though.

- Do you agree that there was a massive influx of slaves from Africa to Europe/America?
Yes.
- Do you agree that a society that utilizes slavery can achieve technological progress faster than one that doesn't?
No, not at all. If using slaves was so awesome and beneficial, why did the South lose the war? Shouldn't they have had technological superiority and advancements legions beyond anything the North could do?

If having slaves was so beneficial, why is S. America so corrupt and such a shit hole? (Edit - aside from neo-liberal economics)

This is a very common leftist talking point - the slaves built America. America was using indentured servants until the mid-1700's when the Jews just stopped shipping them over and instead, just shipped Africans as slaves. The corporations that controlled all the property didn't want the slaves either but they were really the only 'free' labor being sent.

The United States didn't become a major player until the 1890's early 1900's when the US began to take over the role of the UK, backed by UK money. And, it can be argued that the only reason why the US is king of the world is that WWII literally DESTROYED all the major industrial centers of the world. Things still needed to be made and the US had everything ready to go. This war is the single greatest reason as to why the US dominates the planet today.

Picking cotton or hammering railroad spikes in the ground is not "building shit" and had little to no bearing on why the US is who we are today.

Last edited:
i assure you, white people could have picked cotton and hammered railroad spikes just as good as black people.

the only difference is if there were no more white people, black people would still be picking cotton by hand instead of machines doing it.

if anyone is responsible for reparations, it is the DNC and the DNC alone. I am fullly OK with this. Not the American tax payer per se, but the DNC and them alone.

Go for it.

Yeah, I'm not saying any of that though.

- Do you agree that there was a massive influx of slaves from Africa to Europe/America?

- Do you agree that a society that utilizes slavery can achieve technological progress faster than one that doesn't?

- Do you agree that technological progress is expedited by population size at an exponential rate?

What makes you think that you are not a slave now?

Reparations? But all the former slaves be dead by now.

None of my ancestors owned slaves, in fact, a good majority of them were Irish working the fisheries in the Irish loop in Canada. Basically indentured servants of the British Empire.

Where is my piece of pie?

They would have owned slaves if they weren't dirt poor bog Irish, being poor does not excuse them from being white.

Did anyone talk about the lack of fathers and the replacement role models normalizing crime?

Cause just like climate change there are many variables and pin pointing one is not smart as I would argue several factors compose at least 10% of the issue.

Big one i never see discussed is lack of identity, and then the media tries to narrate one where they are weak and oppressed. Also the de facto genocide of conservative tribes both by blacks themselves centuries ago and the average owners (conservatives are the ones who stand up for their tribe and fight against impossible odds) has selectively bred the most malicious elements. You can read up on British foreign policy very half assedly attempting to change course in the 30s on to encourage these groups to reemerge (under the crown of the king of course which is why I say half assed) as dissident groups ranging from pagan shamans in Africa to communists in the middle east and Malaysia were starting to emerge and were correctly seen as the elements that would tear their empire apart.

Did anyone talk about the lack of fathers and the replacement role models normalizing crime?

Cause just like climate change there are many variables and pin pointing one is not smart as I would argue several factors compose at least 10% of the issue.

Big one i never see discussed is lack of identity, and then the media tries to narrate one where they are weak and oppressed. Also the de facto genocide of conservative tribes both by blacks themselves centuries ago and the average owners (conservatives are the ones who stand up for their tribe and fight against impossible odds) has selectively bred the most malicious elements. You can read up on British foreign policy very half assedly attempting to change course in the 30s on to encourage these groups to reemerge (under the crown of the king of course which is why I say half assed) as dissident groups ranging from pagan shamans in Africa to communists in the middle east and Malaysia were starting to emerge and were correctly seen as the elements that would tear their empire apart.

I hit it.. it is worth many more words than I gave it

Niggers didn't even build a seaworthy ship... meanwhile everyone else has at least put a rover on the moon, killed a bunch a jews, walked on the moon, hell, they can't even raise their kids

Back