Why are so many black teenage males in jail?

Jeez, it's almost as if shit infrastructure and poverty have some kind of effect on education... who'da thunk it?

IQ has an effect on the level of infrastructure and education youre able to create you mean. Its pretty obvious. Japan was nuked, south korea was colonized, germany was in debt up to its eyeballs and leveled. They still do great. Today we are paying like over 100% of most african nations operating budgets and they still fail completely. Same in the US, even with all the infrastructure in place they still fail.

Africa has been directed by multiple countries and they still can't figure it out on their own

They still live in mud huts :lol:

Niggers didn't even build a seaworthy ship... meanwhile everyone else has at least put a rover on the moon, killed a bunch a jews, walked on the moon, hell, they can't even raise their kids

Last I checked it wasn't the whities picking all that cotton.

checkmate

if not for whites, they wouldn't have picked the cotton. and even if they did, they wouldn't know what to do with the cotton once they picked it.

Last I checked it wasn't the whities picking all that cotton.

I think the point he made should be reiterated. No, whitey did not pick his own cotton.

He fought for the land.
Worked it.
Built something of value.
Became self sustaining and rich.

He did not pick his own cotton though..

:lol:

Well Amadeus?
I already addressed it. When a society keeps kidnapping people from other places to use as slaves for their own civilization, and it does so for multiple centuries, it's hardly surprising that it ends up ahead of the areas it took those people from.

I already addressed it. When a society keeps kidnapping people from other places to use as slaves for their own civilization, and it does so for multiple centuries, it's hardly surprising that it ends up ahead of the areas it took those people from.

now THAT was some straight up pro level victim-hood virtue signalling. you go, girl.

my god man, i have to agree with havax here - this is the most whiny, derivative, and straight up ignorant argument i've ever seen from you. this is a gross misinterpretation of history on a number of levels. like to the point where you sound completely uneducated on any facts and are just emotionally appealing to the highest level. WHITE MAN DID BAD BEFORE BEING THE ONLY CIV TO HAVE ENDED SLAVERY

holy fuck, grow up

He's constantly normalizing trannies and pedophilia, do you really expect anything different on race?

He's a virtue signalling machine

my god man, i have to agree with havax here - this is the most whiny, derivative, and straight up ignorant argument i've ever seen from you. this is a gross misinterpretation of history on a number of levels. like to the point where you sound completely uneducated on any facts and are just emotionally appealing to the highest level. WHITE MAN DID BAD BEFORE BEING THE ONLY CIV TO HAVE ENDED SLAVERY

holy fuck, grow up
Yeah, I'm not saying any of that though.

- Do you agree that there was a massive influx of slaves from Africa to Europe/America?

- Do you agree that a society that utilizes slavery can achieve technological progress faster than one that doesn't?

- Do you agree that technological progress is expedited by population size at an exponential rate?

Back