Why are so many black teenage males in jail?

Just a wierd coincidence?
Is it racism?
Is it the history of oppression?

/r/PublicFreakout Mirror Bot - Video ID:b5cu5z

Could it just be that they are simply more violent, uncivilized and dont belong in a civilized society? Are all other races maybe correct to cross the street, not want to live near them, not frequent their neighborhoods and look down on them as people? Should we stop pretending its everyone else that has an issue with tolerating them and maybe its THEM that need to change and learn to behave?

RadiantLonelyBuckeyebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Thread dump. Tons of graphs in each thread.
The facts on blacks by Stealth - TribalWar Forums
and
Blacks jews bad news by midst1 - TribalWar Forums
and
around blacks never relax by midst1 - TribalWar Forums
and
how many of u cucks still believe nigs are the same as u by naptown - TribalWar Forums
and
Black lives matter...self centered confirmed by ZooL - TribalWar Forums

IQ Stats
Jewish American = 113
Asian America = 106
White American = 103
Mexican American = 90
Mixed American = 89 <--- Mixing doesn't help
Hispanic American = 89
Black American = 85 <--- High School Level
Muslim = 84
Black African = 70

Thousands of years of evolution can't be changed with affirmative action in a few decades.

Last edited:
poverty and infrastructure

Russia + China

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey man the Africans just need more time to develop. They've only had since the beginning of humanity to catch up to the white patriarchy.

Jeez, it's almost as if shit infrastructure and poverty have some kind of effect on education... who'da thunk it?

hmm i wonder why they have shit infrastructure and poverty in the first place

hmm i wonder why even when the evil white man helped those countries WITH infrastructure and prosperty, and afterwards was kicked out, why said countries turned to shit again

hmmm

:Hmm:
hmmm

hmm i wonder why they have shit infrastructure and poverty in the first place

hmm i wonder why even when the evil white man helped those countries WITH infrastructure and prosperty, and afterwards was kicked out, why said countries turned to shit again

hmmm

hmmm
It was the oppression, man. Systemic racism, bro.

also amadeus, IQ has 0 to do with poverity, its genetic

meaning the poorest fucks in china+japan still score a high IQ
while the richest niggers still score a low one

Half the variability in iq is genetic. The other half is environmental, but is poorly understood. Nutrition plays a big part. It's hard to test, but considering there's large variability between already developed regions speaks to a difference in baseline intelligence. Science is sorry, but Africans may just be genetically dumber than the rest of us. And the Asians may just be genetically smarter. Such is life.

Stop focusing on color and focus on the behavior.
The answer might look like "because they broke the law and got caught".

See, here is the thing about criminals. They are smart and dumb as well. Some people are criminals and they have worked it out so that they don't get caught. Maybe even legalized their activity. Others, well - they sling crack right in front of the popo. I would consider that fairly "high-risk".

Last edited:
When it comes to violent crime, I've always wondered about testosterone levels.

The same thing that makes you a great athlete also makes you more aggressive which I think would lead to an increase in violent crime.

From one of the above threads -

Black males have "mean testosterone levels 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher". Higher levels of testosterone are linked to aggression. Source: US National Library of Medicine

Back