Why are so many black teenage males in jail?

Yeah, I'm not saying any of that though.

- Do you agree that there was a massive influx of slaves from Africa to Europe/America?

- Do you agree that a society that utilizes slavery can achieve technological progress faster than one that doesn't?

- Do you agree that technological progress is expedited by population size at an exponential rate?

1. obviously
2 & 3. these are the same question, and this is clearly presumptuous logic. technological progress is inherently unpredictable. the steam engine arguably had a roughly equal impact on society as the microchip. one happened during an era of slavery (i.e. every period in written history until the last few hundred years), one didn't. slavery in the west (or, at least, the US in particular) was about capitalism and maximizing returns. capitalism has figured a way to manage post-slavery and continues to dominate other types of societies.

population size has very little to do with it as the populations of countries where most innovation comes from has stayed relatively stable compared to third world which has ballooned in population with the aid of the first world. unless you are going to be one of the full retard deniers of the overwhelming contributions to science and philosophy and math from europeans. and deny that, not only in the absence of white man slavery but in the benefit of white man aid, there is still a massive population that can't manage to compete.

capitalism is STILL effectively enslaving people around the world. but it only works because those people would otherwise be less useful than they are, in the cold economic sense. the way to combat that is to become useful, to innovate, to be enlightened and create a better society that isn't so easily manipulated. you don't need to be stronger to succeed in the modern world you need to be smarter.

He's telling us why Africans are borderline retards. That's fine. It doesn't change the fact bro. Science.

I already addressed it. When a society keeps kidnapping people from other places to use as slaves for their own civilization, and it does so for multiple centuries, it's hardly surprising that it ends up ahead of the areas it took those people from.

Every country has had slavery at some point in their history. Even Canada and Australia, where slavery was never legally allowed, had plenty of illegal slaves. Many countries today still have slavery. Most slaves taken from Africa did not wind up in the United States, but rather in central and south america and the Caribbean. If your premise was correct, the areas that took more slave labor over the centuries would be ahead of areas that took less slave labor. If your premise was correct, the African nations that were better at enslaving their neighbors would be vastly superior to those neighbors.

Every country has had slavery at some point in their history. Even Canada and Australia, where slavery was never legally allowed, had plenty of illegal slaves. Many countries today still have slavery. Most slaves taken from Africa did not wind up in the United States, but rather in central and south america and the Caribbean. If your premise was correct, the areas that took more slave labor over the centuries would be ahead of areas that took less slave labor. If your premise was correct, the African nations that were better at enslaving their neighbors would be vastly superior to those neighbors.
Get outta here with your logic and reason

1. obviously
2 & 3. these are the same question,
They're totally not?

Question 2: Given two populations of equal size, do you agree that the one that utilizes slavery would be faster at technological advancement?

Question 3: Given two populations of wildly differing population sizes, either both or neither of them using slavery, do you agree that the larger one will have quicker technological advancement?

technological progress is inherently unpredictable. the steam engine arguably had a roughly equal impact on society as the microchip. one happened during an era of slavery (i.e. every period in written history until the last few hundred years), one didn't. slavery in the west (or, at least, the US in particular) was about capitalism and maximizing returns. capitalism has figured a way to manage post-slavery and continues to dominate other types of societies.
Not sure how any of this is relevant to my questions, but ok.

population size has very little to do with it as the populations of countries where most innovation comes from has stayed relatively stable compared to third world which has ballooned in population with the aid of the first world.
Rewind a couple hundred years there. Like, medieval cities of 10,000s of people vs villages of a couple dozen/hunded. Do you think the cities will see faster technological advancement?

unless you are going to be one of the full retard deniers of the overwhelming contributions to science and philosophy and math from europeans.
I'm not, so unbunch your panties.

capitalism is STILL effectively enslaving people around the world.
ya because being dependent on money is totally the same thing as being treated as property with no rights :ftard:

You're right, you completely demolished the point that slavery is a magical panacea that automatically makes you the best in the world. It's not a point I ever made of course, but well done anyway.

Question 2: Given two populations of equal size, do you agree that the one that utilizes slavery would be faster at technological advancement?

Question 3: Given two populations of wildly differing population sizes, either both or neither of them using slavery, do you agree that the larger one will have quicker technological advancement?

the answer is obviously no, because population size is not a predictor of technological advancement, nor is slavery. in fact, the opposite is obviously true in many cases in history where technology improved our ability to make food and subsequently populations boomed. leaps in technology clearly and unequivocally cause growth, not the other way around. millions of more slaves were imported to the US subsequent to and BECAUSE OF THE COTTON GIN.

your questions are a farce.

Last edited:
No matter the history.. the facts are Africa is worth billions.. at some point the blacks should have pulled their heads out of their asses.

They have weapons.
They have numbers
They have resources to fund them.

The only reason they haven't gained control is they are incomprehensibly stupid

Hmm I wonder if Europe and America having spent literal centuries kidnapping people from Africa to use as slaves to build shit for themselves might have something to do with that difference in progress.

:Hmm:

Africa still to this DAY has slaves dumbass, where's their super cities if slaves are the key to development they've literally had at least 200 years more of slavery than the rest of Europe and America...

They're totally not?

Not sure how any of this is relevant to my questions, but ok.

Rewind a couple hundred years there. Like, medieval cities of 10,000s of people vs villages of a couple dozen/hunded. Do you think the cities will see faster technological advancement?

I'm not, so unbunch your panties.

ya because being dependent on money is totally the same thing as being treated as property with no rights :ftard:

that's a whole lot of jukin' and jivin'.

you're pretty fucking ignorant.

You're right, you completely demolished the point that slavery is a magical panacea that automatically makes you the best in the world. It's not a point I ever made of course, but well done anyway.

The point is that you've provided no data, not even weak correlation, that proves that slavery contributes in any fashion towards technological advancement, whereas there is plenty of evidence that there is no correlation between slavery and technological advancement. Your reasoning is flawed.

the answer is obviously no, because population size is not a predictor of technological advancement
I didn't say it was a predictor of technological advancement, did I? I said it's easier for a larger population to make headway in technology than it is for a smaller one.

Larger populations allow for more division of labor, which results in greater expertise across all fields of industry. That expertise then leads to technological advancement, which in turn raises quality of life, which allows for even greater population size, and so on.

Similarly, a low level of technology makes it harder to sustain population size, which means that all the people will have their hands full just keeping things running, with no time for innovation/research. Thus the next generation will have just as much trouble as the last, creating a vicious circle.

So, questions 2 and 3 still. Do you agree?

I didn't say it was a predictor of technological advancement, did I? I said it's easier for a larger population to make headway in technology than it is for a smaller one.

Larger populations allow for more division of labor, which results in greater expertise across all fields of industry. That expertise then leads to technological advancement, which in turn raises quality of life, which allows for even greater population size, and so on.

Similarly, a low level of technology makes it harder to sustain population size, which means that all the people will have their hands full just keeping things running, with no time for innovation/research. Thus the next generation will have just as much trouble as the last, creating a vicious circle.

So, questions 2 and 3 still. Do you agree?

This guy will never admit that he's wrong. Extreme case of dunning-kruger.

Back