[NZ] mosque shooting

BNL NEWS said:

BREAKING: ISIS calls for revenge amid Christchurch, New Zealand mosque attacks.

BNL NEWS on Twitter:

Oh noes! I hope they don’t blow up our buildings, run over our children, or shoot up our concerts!

Kill like another 250 Christians each and every single day.......

D1yWLrLXgAEh2wb.jpg

D10cjhyWsAUhkbO.jpg

It just keeps getting better.......no end in sight

Imperialism only works in a back asswards vacuum and poor people flood your lands apparently.

D1z89uOU0AAOdrd.jpg

"SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE"

Last edited:
Who has photoshop these days? Fool? I don't have it installed at home but someone needs to go to the recent photos thread, grab the last one of Coombz and put a hijab on him.

This one
UFQvUMzr.jpg

Fear and Self Loathing in New Mosqueland

meanwhile back in his UK

Horrifying details of the Bataclan Theatre massacre revealed

not a single fuck was given about 130 people killed in most horrific way possible

“Some of the bodies found at the Bataclan were extremely mutilated by the explosions and weapons, to the point that it was sometimes difficult to reconstruct the dismembered bodies,” said investigator Christian Saint.

The investigation found a lack of coordination among European intelligence agencies, which failed to prevent coordinated attacks that left 130 dead at six locations in and near Paris.

imagine if this event altered immigration law/practic as much as this shooting will alter and punish its natural born citizens

Last edited:
He also said he had heard of one especially grievous account: The father of one victim had told him that his son had been disemboweled and castrated, with his testicles found in his mouth.

“They had cut off his testicles,” Fenech said during testimony.

French law-enforcement officials who also testified for investigators insisted, meanwhile, that there was no evidence that victim injuries were caused by anything other than gunfire and shrapnel.

That's some fancy shooting right there.

I sat down with my dinner and watched the video again. Its definitely the craziest thing ive watched.
Its pretty sureal how relaxed he was threw the entire thing. Talking about if he had dropped full mags on the ground and not even being fazed. Desensitized as fuck.

well said

well before lemon gets sour

it was france and not UK but areola grande concert was same thing

Is there anymore video?
Im surprised the guy didnt stream in 4k, its 2019 tbh

u gonna have to dig for it now

New Zealand authorities have reminded citizens that they face up to 10 years in prison for "knowingly" possessing a copy of the New Zealand mosque shooting video - and up to 14 years in prison for sharing it. Corporations (such as web hosts) face an additional $200,000 ($137,000 US) fine under the same law.

Do not download it. Do not share it. If you are found to have a copy of the video or to have shared it, you face fines & potential imprisonment."

NZ Threatens 10 Years In Prison For Banned | Zero Hedge

I wonder if we share it how much time in prison coombz gets......lol

Dissenter blocked in New Zealand

Along with the censorship of online materials and investigation of content sharing platforms such as BitChute and 8chan - where the shooter posted a link to the livestream of his attack, social discussion service Dissenter has been blocked in New Zealand. Created by the people behind Twitter competitor Gab.ai - Dissenter is a browser extension which pops up a third-party comments section for any website where people can discuss content outside of the control of the website owner.

Let the real tragedy and longer lasting one continue

If you can't talk about something did it happen?

If you can't bitch about something can you even be that upset?

I guess we will continue to find out......or not

TL;DR as Goshin would say and then ask a question he doesn't care the answer to

Last edited:
If I wanted to really fuck a country.....was one truly really evil mother fucker

even more so than say this stupid shooter asshole who I hope gets the death penalty (that's more than fine)

I would push for unrelenting open immigration with the most hostile, war torn, angry, piss poor educated dirt people i possibly could who are indifferent in every possible way and fashion to the native population

people with no connection or care to the native land and culture. people who antithetical and removed from all that was there before them.

then use their perpetual fuck ups and growing pains to create endless new laws to hurt the people inside that country.....above and beyond having these dirt people cut, kill, blow up and shoot you directly in the streets and anywhere you go in public.

to use their piss poor "terrorism" actions as reasons to need hate laws, antiterrorism laws, ndaa, patriot act, complete media and internet control censorship

instead of slowing immigration with them.....possibly reconsidering any of that flow when 80% of polling is against it

I would just further open the border......escalating the issues and the bloodshed

and then further punish the now entirely pissed off native people inside that country when they try to do anything at all about this egregious policy that only a hand full of people ever benefited from (all of which appear to be politicians and/or policy makers)

that is how I would destroy the Western world if I were a real monster

D10WbE4WsAAX5DP.png

and the plot thickens.......

people have been wondering why he brought up every aspect of Chan culture but the JQ

Last edited:
for god's sake you guys call out virtue signalling left and right yet when it's conveniently terrifying all of a sudden the libtards really mean it

she's a politician

she wants votes

this is a good opportunity to point out that there's a counterculture effect where if the upstanding conservative moral paragons whom you hate are appalled by islam then it becomes sexy. wearing a headscarf is a nice zero cost way to cozy up to immigrant voters while pissing off the right people - let me know when she gets circumcised, though.

hell slayer was onto this shit in 2006

and we all know what happened after they sang songs about satanist nazis two decades earlier

Government officials shut down the Slayer concert in Christchurch due to the fear of more Violence.

Ive seen Slayer 18 times since 1988 :)

Slayer, Anthrax - Cancelled
When
Sun Mar 17th, 2019
Where
Horncastle Arena, Christchurch, Canterbury

Last edited:
What the actual fuck on the mosque shooting video and 10 years?

You are more likely to create monsters by trying to suppress truth than you are by letting truth stand and letting people make up their own, overwhelmingly compassionate minds.

And, eventually, when you find a majority side a different way - things have a way of getting adjusted.

Good morning lads of TribalWar! I saw that the disgusting, vacuous cunt of a Prime Minister of New Zealand ritually submitted by wearing a head covering when meeting with the mudshit communitah. That's gross! Why are so many women pre-programmed to just submit to invaders they perceive as more virile than their own men? Death to this cunt and all like her!

Hail Ebba Åkerlund! Hail Commander Brenton Tarrant!

Good morning lads of TribalWar! I saw that the disgusting, vacuous cunt of a Prime Minister of New Zealand ritually submitted by wearing a head covering when meeting with the mudshit communitah. That's gross! Why are so many women pre-programmed to just submit to invaders they perceive as more virile than their own men? Death to this cunt and all like her!

Hail Ebba Åkerlund! Hail Commander Brenton Tarrant!

Yeah - we got that

No chance of Sharia law at all ....

Hey, here is a pic of the NZ Prime Minister, a non Muslim, independent, educated and modern woman...so why the fuck is she wearing a rag on her head? To celebrate a backward intolerant religion and to prove that yes, she too will bow down and behave as Muslim men decree women should.

Hy4g8mu.jpg

-10GBP

Welcome back Absent

I still remember when absent posted Juicy J songs and I thought: Oh maybe absent became a pot smoking hippie after his white supremacy phase

D10WbE4WsAAX5DP.png

and the plot thickens.......

people have been wondering why he brought up every aspect of Chan culture but the JQ
Problem
Reaction
Solution

Create the problem, control and frame the reaction and offer a solution.

And as some of us have stated, the targets were the incorrect targets to go after (Muslims) when the targets should've been the people allowing the Muslims to invade our lands and alter our societies. I can't help but to think that certain (((people))) had a hand in making sure this op was carried out exactly as planned. This shooting in NZ has all the markings of a controlled operation. From the 'manifesto', to the name of the city where the shooting occurred, to the people that were targeted. :tinfoil:

Problem
Reaction
Solution

:lol:

Back