[NZ] mosque shooting

Yeah - would seem like a pretty easy thing to count dead people. Also, pretty easy to count gunshot victims at a hospital. Now, a ton of people "disapeared". Meaning, they just left the scene and are "missing". Are these all people who are not officially supposed to be in NZ? I thought NZ had tough immigration laws. At least, I know they are tough on white dudes coming from the US.

Zanthious cares so much he just keeps going :lol:

crying on and on about how much you don't care

about others opinions

jesus christ i thought only blackpeople weekend posting about others wasting their weekend was this oblivious to their own actions

we got a new contender in tw

Yeah - would seem like a pretty easy thing to count dead people. Also, pretty easy to count gunshot victims at a hospital. Now, a ton of people "disapeared". Meaning, they just left the scene and are "missing". Are these all people who are not officially supposed to be in NZ? I thought NZ had tough immigration laws. At least, I know they are tough on white dudes coming from the US.

tough where it counts

while staying super soft around the middle

i love how this aussie born shooter was the only person inside the country the PM, while likely wearing her new hijab, says isn't ONE OF THEM

I'm sure they love her being the first woman PM who gave birth to a child in office while being out of wedlock

She really going to get their vote next time

:shrug:

speaking of that topic

Ilhan Omar is pretty amazing to watch from LITTLE MOGADISHU, MN

but her replacement Mohamud Noor is even more fun to watch

I'm not even sure he knows English

he sure didn't use it at his acceptance speech

I wonder if we will just hire him a full time translator

anything shy of that sounds culturally insensitive and potentially racist

tough where it counts

while staying super soft around the middle

i love how this aussie born shooter was the only person inside the country the PM, while likely wearing her new hijab, says isn't ONE OF THEM

I'm sure they love her being the first woman PM who gave birth to a child in office while being out of wedlock

She really going to get their vote next time

:shrug:

lol u post a meme that calls him a kiwi

now it's aussie born

two strikes so far can u even read

Yeah - she would have appeared in Chop Chop square for that kid in the places where her head garb originates.

lol u post a meme that calls him a kiwi

now it's aussie born

two strikes so far can u even read

I didn't make the memes nigga I just post em

Brenton Harrison Tarrant, a 28-year-old Australian, is suspected of carrying out the attack.

I also don't know his immigration status.....

is coombz even a kiwi then?

Christchurch mosque shootings - Wikipedia

but I do enjoy this part:

The live stream was re-posted on many video streaming services including LiveLeak and YouTube.[109] Police, Muslim advocacy groups and government agencies urged anyone who finds the footage to take it down or report it.[110] Some media organisations in Australia and tabloid newspaper websites in the United Kingdom broadcast parts of the live stream, up to the point the gunman entered the building, despite pleas from New Zealand police not to show it.[111][112] As a result, New Zealand's Sky Television temporarily pulled Sky News Australia off its channel offerings and stated they were working with Sky News Australia to prevent further displays of the video.[113] New Zealand's Internet service providers have taken steps to block access to 8chan and other hate crime-based sites related to the attack.[114]

More globally, social sites including Facebook, YouTube, Reddit and Twitter stated they were working diligently to remove the video of the attack from their platforms and would also remove anything supporting the attacks;[115][116] Reddit banned subreddits named "WatchPeopleDie" and "Gore", claiming the threads had glorified the attacks in violation of user agreements.[117][[118][119]

no wonder coombz has been so quiet

IT IS THE LAW

Last edited:
Lol fucking eh...

New Zealand's Internet service providers have taken steps to block access to 8chan and other hate crime-based sites related to the attack.[114]

So - something isn't adding up for me. The number dead and in the hospital. There were two mosques involved - Al Noor and Linwood. They are saying there were 50 shot and 50 wounded. Latest reports say that 50 are dead. The Tarrant video did not look like he shot 100 people. I understand people may have been injured jumping over the back fence etc. Perhaps we didn't see all 100 people in the video. Anyway, something seems off about the count to me.

I'm sure someone will overlay the video with a DOOM style scoreboard + streak counter pretty soon.

Wonder if it will tally with the official count?

Lol fucking eh...

New Zealand's Internet service providers have taken steps to block access to 8chan and other hate crime-based sites related to the attack.[114]

The Ztir's of the world are quickly becoming the majority.

if he can't run and hide from the website mean words and wrongthink

they just makes it so we can't run TW or hide on it

what an Orwellian hell hole and this shooter mentioned this in the manifesto

this being his one true goal and here they are giving it ALL to him

Last edited:
wutta fukkn suprize zanthious stilla yuge fukkn wyte trash pussy n disgr8c 2 him own race lmfao luv seein deez wyte trash dumfux u can tell dey own frenz n famly wishn dey wuz fukkn ded 2 smdh lol :jester:

wutta fukkn suprize zanthious stilla yuge fukkn wyte trash pussy n disgr8c 2 him own race lmfao luv seein deez wyte trash dumfux u can tell dey own frenz n famly wishn dey wuz fukkn ded 2 smdh lol :jester:

he doesn't even care about our online opinions of him

let him tell us again and again and again how much he doesn't care

so we know for sure that he isn't mad or upset about any of this

:lol:

Last edited:
Who has photoshop these days? Fool? I don't have it installed at home but someone needs to go to the recent photos thread, grab the last one of Coombz and put a hijab on him.

This one
UFQvUMzr.jpg

Last edited:
Back