[NZ] mosque shooting

So you are going to pretend like you don't read the threads either?

Awesome. How do you people get through daily life ignoring reality while lying to yourself and then continuously coming back for more.

I CAN"T HEAR YOU

HURR HURRR HURR

I STILL CAN"T HEAR YOU

BUT WHY WILL YOU NOT ANSWER MY TROLL QUESTIONS

GOT U GOOD

U MAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

they are basically admiting that I can prove that they are daft and full of shit

but refuse to evolve because I can't prove to them that they are this way

make them admit to it.....this is the kind of degenerative, possibly contagious, mental illness that is accusing others of not using their brain now. or others of being crazy.

Last edited:
I CAN"T HEAR YOU

HURR HURRR HURR

I STILL CAN"T HEAR YOU

BUT WHY WILL YOU NOT ANSWER MY TROLL QUESTIONS

GOT U GOOD

U MAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

they are basically admiting that I can prove that they are daft and full of shit

but refuse to evolve because I can't prove to them that they are this way

make them admit to it
No bro. They don't read your posts at all. Just ask them. Inbetween of course arguing with what you say.

no. I'm actually surprised at how well the thread is going, and many good points have been made.

Ya but ztirs problem is that his 'side' hasn't made a point at all.

Zoo. Don't be mistaken you are in the same boat with me, and tele in Ztirs eyes. You are just as racist and as much of a bigot as we are to him.

stopped reading when u confused ur opinions with reality

"my feelz are more important than your facts" based arguments......neato

HURRRRDURRRPIN said:
my home defense shotgun, recoil is very light, its reliable enough for me to not want a pump

I'd get used to the dp12 eventually but the idea of firing twice then reloading is sorta strange, I'm used to either manually reloading every shot or autoloading every shot

regarding gun purchases or anything else you say really

[Shotgun] DP-12 by Plasmatic - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums

:lol:

hey capt tele
source backing up trump's statement that america has gone to the "top of the list for the environment"

i'll wait

Also......to answer your stupid question Goshin (which I presume was to derail the thread)

WHO: United States Among Least Polluting Nations on the Planet

But I know you will cry about the source being breitbart

even though it is sourcing the WHO.....WHO = World Health Organization

that report they made is here:

WHO | World Health Organization

which again you will not read nor look at :ftard:

not WHO as in another dumb question which I expect you to ask

and waste even more of my time because you didn't even make it this far as a mouth breathing simpleton who could have just googled himself something he will not read

the end/

Last edited:
So you are going to pretend like you don't read the threads either?

Awesome. How do you people get through daily life ignoring reality while lying to yourself and then continuously coming back for more.

getting through life is alot easier when you stop caring about the opinions of posters on this website.. Like there hasn't been a real conversation on here in years thats not the same dozen people spewing the same thing over and over.

Goshin is fucking trolling you just move on.

says the dude who will actually cry if you neg rep him

seriously.......try it

watch him churn and foam for 2 more weeks

we are reaching projection levels that shouldn't be possible

12 gauge hurrdurrpin telling others to disarm from NRA ag prop was bad enough

him doing it while waiting for BUZZFEED pp tapes and Russia Collusion evidence was another

but this shouldn't even be possible

"SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE"

getting through life is alot easier when you stop caring about the opinions of posters on this website..

What the fuck..? This forum has absolutely no bearing on how easy or hard my life is. I pity you if it has done that to you.

he doesn't care what you think

unless it is a comment in his rep next to a red mark

then shit GETS REALLLLLLLLLLL

+ FEEEEEEEEEEL

rep is real life and those points based on others opinions decide it

he doesn't care what you think

unless it is a comment in his rep next to a red mark

then shit GETS REALLLLLLLLLLL

+ FEEEEEEEEEEL

He is literally admitting that the shit he reads on this site effects his wellbeing. Words. On a forum. With not a single person he knows personally on here.

Fucking grow a backbone.

says the dude who will actually cry if you neg rep him

seriously.......try it

watch him churn and foam for 2 more weeks

we are reaching projection levels that shouldn't be possible

12 gauge hurrdurrpin telling others to disarm from NRA ag prop was bad enough

him doing it while waiting for BUZZFEED pp tapes and Russia Collusion evidence was another

but this shouldn't even be possible

"SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE"

naw i just neg rep =[ back. where have a cried about it? or do you mean when people say what you do then they are crying? you are so fucking dumb lol. you would think with how much you post you would actually have something to say but you dont. you just keyboard rage for hours lol

Dmv6DzqUUAEHEJH

we reaching trololololing levels that shouldn't even be possible

naw i just neg rep =[ back. where have a cried about it? or do you mean when people say what you do then they are crying? you are so fucking dumb lol. you would think with how much you post you would actually have something to say but you dont. you just keyboard rage for hours lol

so u don't care but you admit u always neg rep back sad crying faces

:picard:

u need to look up what "don't care" means

and nah i don't say anything at all

that you read

or could ever possibly understand

trust me brother I can see that......I know

I can't make u guys admit to being dishonest + dumb....I admit that openly

that will always be my biggest failure in this life

Last edited:
So - something isn't adding up for me. The number dead and in the hospital. There were two mosques involved - Al Noor and Linwood. They are saying there were 50 shot and 50 wounded. Latest reports say that 50 are dead. The Tarrant video did not look like he shot 100 people. I understand people may have been injured jumping over the back fence etc. Perhaps we didn't see all 100 people in the video. Anyway, something seems off about the count to me.

earlier it was 40 shot.......40 went to hospital

then like magic it was 40 dead

they have some videos up of people filming the bodies and wounded in the mosques and there are a lot of issues with the final numbers

this is being as muddled as the Vegas shooting

authorities too busy trying to delete everything than actually report on facts

who, what, where, why and when

everyone else is politicizing it for whatever reasons they were already soliciting for

i guess the gopro video is all we needed or get.....but will get you a decade in prison if you download or something inside NZ. what a clown planet

Last edited:
so u don't care but you admit u always neg rep back sad crying faces

:picard:

u need to look up what "don't care" means

and nah i don't say anything at all

that you read

or could ever possibly understand

trust me brother I can see that......I know

I can't make u guys admit to being dishonest + dumb....I admit that openly

that will always be my biggest failure in this life

its funny how much i care.. I care so much that i cant even reply fast enough before you post 6 times. lol.

i know you care because you go out of your way to pos rep people just to neg me. I guess you just have more free time than me

Back