[Girls] So I bought my girl a Louis Vuitton purse...

Is this a troll?

Anyways, people are jealous. LV bags are classy. Good choice.

edit: You have to remember TribalWar is filled with people who make less than 50k and who don't have class.

Show them a breitling vs fossil and most would say fossil.

Edit edit: I should say most people don't know what a breitling is on tribalwar.

Last edited:
In Manhattan, about 6 or 7 years ago, the deal was if you knew the right person you were given an address in china town where you could get those purses off the assembly line (with like a small but barely evident defect such that they never made live), for thirty bucks. I took my mother, my sister and my girlfriend there and splurged for like a thousand dollars of authentic (but slightly flawed) name brand bags.

Net savings of like 10,000 dollars.

Now, its a lot harder, b/c all those big designers paid off a bunch of cops to raid every single pirate store out there.

How is it authentic if it's made in chinatown for 30 bucks with defects. I'm sure LV and Prada have factories in chinatowns around US.

Is this a troll?

Anyways, people are jealous. LV bags are classy. Good choice.

edit: You have to remember TribalWar is filled with people who make less than 50k and who don't have class.

Show them a breitling vs fossil and most would say fossil.

Edit edit: I should say most people don't know what a breitling is on tribalwar.

herpes, and you are a fucking idiot.

like I said

when a dude buys a girl a bag its almost like buying her a gift voucher

she's bound to hate it, not cos the bag sucks but because OMG SHE HAS HER EYE ON THIS REALLY AWESOME ONE

and the fact that he bought her a 'LV' bag makes her automatically think its fake

if you dont hold her hand while she goes and buys her LV bag, its fake

durak is just adhering to the jewish stereotype

I really don't understand why he didn't do this in the first place. When buying clothing and fashion shit don't randomly guess what she likes. Are you so busy that you guys can't shop at the mall together?

I can almost guarantee she would have rather had 5 or 6 pieces of clothing and/or shoes and a fake LV bag of her choosing, than your hideous $700 authentic bag. And she probably would have enjoyed your company too, or you could at least get a realtime estimate on whether she's really worth your time and money.

very dumb. I dont buy my girl anything she wears/carries with her unless she picked it out.

same for me, I dont want her buying me shit i'll just return cause I dont like it

I really don't understand why he didn't do this in the first place. When buying clothing and fashion shit don't randomly guess what she likes. Are you so busy that you guys can't shop at the mall together?

I can almost guarantee she would have rather had 5 or 6 pieces of clothing and/or shoes and a fake LV bag of her choosing, than your hideous $700 authentic bag. And she probably would have enjoyed your company too, or you could at least get a realtime estimate on whether she's really worth your time and money.

This is semi true. Girls, those who are classy, are very particular with their taste. Like my girlfriend, I can't buy her a purse, a ring, a necklace because she won't wear it unless she really likes it.

However classy girls do not go for fakes, this I know. They rather save their money for the real thing and take care of it like a real thing.

You guys go out with white trash who enjoy replica or fake things.

This is semi true. Girls, those who are classy, are very particular with their taste. Like my girlfriend, I can't buy her a purse, a ring, a necklace because she won't wear it unless she really likes it.

However classy girls do not go for fakes, this I know. They rather save their money for the real thing and take care of it like a real thing.

You guys go out with white trash who enjoy replica or fake things.

you got her the gift that keeps on giving tho, that should count for something.

edit: and you wouldnt be able to spot a fake designer product vs a real one.

The last thing I bought for a gf was a black thong with a smiley face on on it. It was almost like buying myself a present.

Almost like buying yourself a present? Is this admitting you bought them as a present for someone else she's fucking?

Back