[Girls] So I bought my girl a Louis Vuitton purse...

i made her a lamp out of a pumpkin beer bottle

it cost like $10 in supplies from hobby lobby

i bet she liked it more than your chick liked the purse

seriously though why would you get your gf anything for no reason

anything other than holidays and you are just setting yourself up to fail when you dont continue to get her random shit because the novelty of the relationship wore off

thats not bad for an LV belt.

not bad? anyone that pays more than 50 bucks for a damned belt is retarded. all it does is hold your pants on. i'd understand $400 if it automatically removed my pants and wiped my ass when i was done shitting, and then stroked my cock a little before pulling my pants back up.

by far the nicest belt ive ever owned is one i bought for 100Rs (about $1.85) from a dude on the side of the street in india.

seriously though why would you get your gf anything for no reason

anything other than holidays and you are just setting yourself up to fail when you dont continue to get her random shit because the novelty of the relationship wore off

well to be fair, it was her birthday

yeah, you have to spend more then $700 on her Christmas gift, then more then what you spent on her Christmas gift for V-Day.

not bad? anyone that pays more than 50 bucks for a damned belt is retarded. all it does is hold your pants on. i'd understand $400 if it automatically removed my pants and wiped my ass when i was done shitting, and then stroked my cock a little before pulling my pants back up.

I would pay up to $700 for this.

Back